Low 59F
MONDAY
Sunny
High 74F
Low 48F

Wednesday - November 20

Tuesday - November 19

Monday - November 18

Going to spend some time away from here, for a little while. There are some things going on that I can't find the words to write about just yet. Please keep us in your thoughts, and if you're the praying type, please pray.

I realize this is like "vaguebooking" but honestly it's all I have emotional energy for at the moment.

Sunday - November 17

Yesterday:

• Health data: Hours slept: 18

Saturday - November 16

Today = Couch. Laundry. Cats. Couch. Kona.

All very non impact. 

• Health data: Hours slept: 12

Friday - November 15

Had a scare yesterday at work. I started bleeding. Hard. Heavy. 

Called the doctor, left work, and went into the doctor's office immediately. They got me in for an emergency appointment and yet another ultrasound. Chris met me there. 

Checked the cervix, it's closed. (This is good)

Ultrasound showed baby hanging out in amniotic fluid wondering what the hell all the fuss was about. Baby waved, moved, and was acting normal. Heart beating. Unaffected. 

The doctor believes one of my fibroids (likely one on my cervix) became irritated somehow and began bleeding. A lot. Quite disconcerting, but it's of no immediate consequence, and it's no threat to me or the baby. 

I haven't been that flat out frightened since my Dad passed away. My mouth went dry, and after a brief emotional meltdown, I maxed out and shut down. Too scared to even react.

The bottom line is that I could continue to bleed for a couple of days. This should not be alarming, according to my doctor. I am to call if I experience miscarriage symptoms (other than bleeding... symptoms such as contractions, labor type pains, very heavy bleeding etc etc) otherwise, I'm supposed to reprise my routine of LAYING ON COUCHES WITH CATS. Workout privileges are revoked. *sigh* I never even got to step foot in the gym again. 

We are 13 weeks today, and I am on the couch with Quentin.

It's as if the Universe said... "Worried about genetic testing? Worried your nugget won't be a perfect specimen of unmitigated perfection? I'll give you something to worry about..." message received. Loud and clear.

• Health data: Hours slept: 11

Thursday - November 14

I am going to declare myself CURED!

Woke up this morning convinced it was Friday. Imagine my dismay when I turned on the Today show to find them talking about THURSDAY November 14, 2013. Booo.

Although, it is my pal KTPitbull's birthday! Clicky clicky. Go over there and wish her a happy day.

So, since it's THURSDAY... let's do THROWBACK THURSDAY in the photo flipper, shall we?

1974 ish. Maybe 1973... can't tell... How old do I look? 3 ish? 4 ish? Me and My Mom. I was apparently planning an escape on a horse drawn mail coach, as Mom stood by watching. A cheezy smile and I'm all "seeeee ya! I'm outta here!"

Door County Wisconsin.

The guy driving the coach looks less than amused.

• Health data: Hours slept: 8

Whizzzzz's Training Log

November 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Volume

Time
Distance