D I C K D I M E

The following equipment is nearing replacement:

Sunday - October 7

Bike
  • 2h 07m
  • 35.00 miles
  • 16.54 Mi/hr

Group ride... HAIL RAIN WIND COLD DIME NAKED...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket So, my little heart-breaker, LiliaMonster (devotchkatata) is running the Portland Marathon today... It will be her first marathon without me there (we did 10 together)... I wonder if that has occurred to her. Anyhoo, even though she hasn't blogged on BT since we broke up, I know she still lurks. Give her an inspire and wish her well today, the little Russian Rocket is going for a sub 3:10... Personally, I think she is under trained, but at NY last year she trained on 3 days a week and ran a 3:13 so I shouldn't doubt her. Not being there with her today is feels very strange to me.

Saturday - October 6

Run
  • 2h 47m 39s
  • 20.00 miles
  • 08m 23s /Mi

I surprised myself by getting up early and meeting Tyra, Amy, Scott, Kenny and Rich for a run at Higline at midnight. Well, OK, actually it was 5:15 but it was dark! Although I was on time by my standards, it is not OK with this crew, they were already off and running by the time I got there. I caught up with everyone by mile 3 and chitchatted a bit before picking it up just a bit.

Its hard to believe that two weeks ago I covered this distance in 2:14. There was no way I could have ran that fast today. I was tired from the get go.

It feels good to get a 20 miler in before 8 AM.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday - October 5

Bike
  • 1h 20m
  • 26.00 miles
  • 19.50 Mi/hr

HOLY WINDY! Rode with Dills and z-dog... good ride, but the wind was crazy out at CCREZ

Run
  • 44m 31s
  • 6.60 miles
  • 06m 44s /Mi

tempo run. felt great the whole time...never felt tired... I had very pleasant thoughts today.

Thursday - October 4

Run
  • 1h 09m 33s
  • 9.40 miles
  • 07m 24s /Mi

Easy run... thought about existential things, mostly... my future, what I'm doing... why I run... where in the hell do I think I'm running to or running from... deep shit, man.

Dentist today... I may go trail running if I can get myself out of the house!!! I miss Lilia a little less. OH, this guy is so hot... that FACE! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Nobody wants to go to the movies with me tonight... F*ck em' - I'm doing this mission solo.

Wednesday - October 3

Run
  • 49m 22s
  • 6.60 miles
  • 07m 29s /Mi

Standard little run around the park... nothing special.

Tuesday - October 2

Run
  • 1h 18m 16s
  • 10.30 miles
  • 07m 36s /Mi

Ran out and around Cheesman Park then out to and around Wash Park and then back to and around Cheesman and then home. Very nice temps for running.

Monday - October 1

Run
  • 1h 04m 55s
  • 9.40 miles
  • 06m 55s /Mi

Pretty quick run around was park twice and then back home... Some contender pushed the pace on me and I raced his footsteps for about 5.2 miles... Probably was moving pretty fast as I took it easy on the way home from the park.

New day, new month, new life... here I go. So yesterday I had the honor of meeting BT's world famous, Trixie. Fresh off the Tahoe Triple - 3 marathons in 3 days... WOW. Anyway, I'm happy to report that she is crazier than I expected! She had me laughing non stop and she doesn't even drink! The same can not be said of Dime and Regimom... We drank the 3 marg limit at the Rio, before heading down to the Sputnik where we hooked up with another BT crazy, Z-Dog, for some PBR's and general debauchery! It was fun. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

DickDime's Training Log

October 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31   

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races