Run
  • 1h 09m 30s
  • 5.00 miles
  • 13m 54s /Mi

Snowshoe run with SuperRamone... C O L D ! w/freezing wind... ran better than yesterday. I found that by focusing on my knee lift I could move through the snow faster. I will practice this.

Sport
  • Snowboarding
  • 2h 00m

I got up early so that I could get in first tracks on the fresh snow that fell over night. It was really windy and I wanted to snowshoe with Ramone so I cut it short. That is the nice thing about living in Vail, since there isn't a drive, I can qualify a short ride session without feeling guilty...

I feel recovered fully from the Ironman. I may start adding a few more intense workouts later this week or early next week.

Run
  • 1h 04m
  • 4.00 miles
  • 16m /Mi

Snowshoe run with Ramone. This is Ramone's favorite activity by far. We had a good 10 inches of fresh snow at Dime Headquarters up in Minturn, CO. I had to posthole the whole way out so it was slow going, a little faster on the way back. More snow coming tonight, so I think I'll hit the mountain for first tracks in the morning and hopefully another snowshoe run in the afternoon before work. I feel pretty much recovered from my Ironman last week. I need to get ready forthe Chilly Cheeks Duathlon and snowshoe race season...

I owe a lot of inspires, I'll be catching up.

Warning: My race report is up
THANK YOU! I am thrilled to be an Ironman but without question, much more pleased by all of the well wishes and congratulatroy inspires. Again, thank you. I'm satisfied with my time out there. Something is off, however. I am emotioanally reflective; like I need to reconsider what is important in life. I don't know... lots of time to think about it on the drive home. I'm pretty sore too. My knee and Calf aren't working properly right now... Race report soon. Swim: 1:24, Bike 5:29, RUN 3:40 or so... Not quite sure yet. Total time 10:43 I think I'm all messed up because I lost my Finsher's Hat already : (

DickDime's Training Log

November 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Time
Distance
  • November's totals
  • October's totals
  • 2014 totals