Saturday - October 5

Friday - October 4

Thursday - October 3

Wednesday - October 2

Run
  • 49m
  • 5.00 miles
  • 09m 48s /Mi

very crappy day. General BS due to the shutdown and couldn't really bear down and focus all day. Got out for lunch and ran a B st loop. Started out well but about half way through my right calf started tightening up, then got better and then clamped down on B st and I had to stop an stretch and walk as it wouldn't let up. Was able to get going and hobble to Horizon and head back cutting it short. Lots of stretching all afternoon and it didn't help. This sucks!

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 1 Soreness: 1 Fatigue: 3 Injury: 3 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 1

Tuesday - October 1

Run
  • 46m
  • 5.43 miles
  • 08m 28s /Mi

A new fiscal new and a new level of hate. Hard to really stay focused on prepping for an inspection which may not happen since s bunch of politicians want to play chicken with their daddies cars. Another well needed lunch run and out the door I went. Bit warmer mid 70s and sunny but felt good. Did a River Loop going up Jefferson. Felt really good going up Jefferson and the cruise down renaisaince to the finish. Good run.

Bike
  • 2h 00m
  • 44.41 miles
  • 22.21 Mi/hr

Rest of the day was pretty shitty, just sort of lost in my head. Came home and Adrian in on the couch watching CNN and the BS show with politician blabbering and talking over each other why they are right and not listening to what either is saying. No wonder you can make a deal, you can't listen. Made shrimp and tater total and neacterines for dinner and then was so fet up I when down early and ripped off a 2 hour trainer ride watching Ironman, Rev3, and motivational videos. Good ride.

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 1 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 3

Monday - September 30

Run
  • 46m
  • 5.43 miles
  • 08m 28s /Mi

Monday, Monday. Another fun filled Monday morning, filling out my questions for Enf job, appraisal bullets, Reg Conference scheduling, Ginna Flooding, TI-190, and oh my IP PI&R team prep. Then that whole Gov't shutdown shit hanging over our heads and man did I ever need a run. Got out the door and found a nice mid 60s day waiting for me. A nice River loop not running too hard and floating along. Felt really good.

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • 22.06 miles
  • 22.06 Mi/hr

Rest of the afternoon was a bit less hectic but the ride home was slow. Made chicken strips and organic mac and cheese, and pears for dinner, then did some laundry and then went for a ride as Matt "sicked" out of scouts. Got in an Ironman Motivation film set on You Tube and powered through a hour starting with Lake Tahoe and hitting Kona. Good steady ride.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 1 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 3

Sunday - September 29

southwestmba's Training Log

October 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31  

Volume

Time
Distance