Southwestmba - Philly Phit

The following equipment is nearing replacement:

Wednesday - October 9

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • 22.22 miles
  • 22.22 Mi/hr

Day started out OK. 2 days till the furlough. Got my meeting notice and letter out and issued, dealt with Steve and Marc Ferdas' write up, got my flu shot, then came back from lunch to find out they screwed up the calculations and we actually run out of money COB today. Bang your furloughed. Feel numb. Got my last stuff done, headed home, not allowed by law to do any work, check e-mail, answer the phone, etc until the gov't is funded again. Came home and made paninni and meat sauce and garlic toast for dinner ran some errands and went for a ride. Very subdued hour listening to Rev 3 Training playlist and getting a BS beat with pocket As. ERRR!

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 1 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 3 Injury: 2 Hours slept: 6.5 Overall Workout: 2

Tuesday - October 8

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • 21.89 miles
  • 21.89 Mi/hr

Another bizarre day. Spend the day fixing and crushing findings and trying to juggle a regulatory conference from day to day to day before finally getting it. Came home to find only Matthew home, made shrimp and broccoli mac and cheese and fruit for dinner, then did laundry and waited for Adrian to come home, got his dinner and headed downstairs. Another hour long tempo ride to keep my legs loose and loosens up my calf a lot. Good ride.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 2 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 3 Injury: 2 Hours slept: 6.5 Overall Workout: 3

Monday - October 7

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • 22.14 miles
  • 22.14 Mi/hr

Day after Half Full. My calf felt like crap and now my other achiles tendon hurt as did the top of my right foot. What a mess. Rather on and off day as it was very hard to concentrate but got my ILearn training done, the Reg Conference arranged, and a meeting notice done. So sort of productive. Got told we would be able to stay working through COB Thursday before being furloughed. SO came home made mini tacos and tacitos and broccoli mac and cheese and carrots for dinner. Then after folding two tons of laundry, I decided maybe a short ride would be good to flush my legs out. Rode an hour listening to Spotify and made a decent pace and hit a couple sprint songs for fun. Good ride and my calf felt pretty good afterwards.

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 2 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 3 Injury: 2 Hours slept: 6.5 Overall Workout: 3

Sunday - October 6

Swim
  • 27m
  • 1640.00 yards
  • 01m 39s /100 yards

See Race Report

Bike
  • 1h 17m
  • 25.00 miles
  • 19.48 Mi/hr

See Race Report

Run
  • 55m
  • 6.50 miles
  • 08m 27s /Mi

See Race report

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 1 Soreness: 1 Fatigue: 3 Injury: 3 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 2

Saturday - October 5

Friday - October 4

Thursday - October 3

southwestmba's Training Log

October 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31  

Volume