The following equipment is nearing replacement:
Run
  • 1h 00m
  • 7.08 miles
  • 08m 28s /Mi

Long day getting prepped for the team debrief and the pre exit debrief with the licensee. 2.5 hours of standing just got to my back this afternoon. Never was so glad to sit and drive before. Debriefs went very well, lots of positive feedback. SO got back to the hotel and rested my back for about 30 min then went to All Sport. was going to do a 40-40 but both Life Cycles with the computer screens were taken and all the good treadmills with the 5 mile XC course view were as well, so I so on a stairmaster treadmill and ran 7.1 mph for an hour. Outlasted most everyone else in the room. About 25 min in I decide to go the full hour. Good run.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 2 Soreness: 1 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 3
Bike
  • 1h 02m
  • 20.00 miles
  • 19.35 Mi/hr

Wiped down my bike then headed to the cycle studion and got a bike in front as they had already started. It was DOnivan the guy I liked a few weeks back and the son of the guy who taught on Monday. Hard hill intensive hour with some sprinting. My bike's seat kept creeping backwards, but other than having to get off and fix that a few times it was a good workout.

Run
  • 42m 22s
  • 5.00 miles
  • 08m 28s /Mi

Long day on the inspection and got a late departure and missed the early spin class so I went to the cardio room and ran on the treadmill with the 5 K xc loop again. Went 5 miles before it was time for cycling class. Good run at a steady 7.1 mph.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 2 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 5 Overall Workout: 3
Bike
  • 50m
  • 18.00 miles
  • 21.60 Mi/hr

Very long day and got a case of the squirts thanks to a sugar free Reese Peanut Butter Cup, just one and it flushed me out. Got back relatively early and hit All Sport and got up to the cycle room early. Bit of a warm up before Therasa's class. Another good class lots of progressive hills and sprints. Liked it but some of the folks just crack me up. Lets leave it at that.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 8 Overall Workout: 3
Run
  • 49m
  • 6.22 miles
  • 07m 54s /Mi

Got to All Sport and found the early cycling class was at 5:30p so went to the cardio room and hopped on a treadmill used the 5 k trail view and went. Ran first 5k at 7.3 mph pace next 2.5 k at 7.7 and last 2.5 at 8.0mph. Good run

Bike
  • 1h 25m
  • 30.00 miles
  • 21.20 Mi/hr

After my run I wiped down the equipment got a drink and headed to the cycle studio. Got 15 min warmup then Donivan showed up and put us through our workout for over an hour. liked it good riding and no BS as long as I bumped up the resistance on the sprints. throw in 5 min cd and it was a really good workout

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 2 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 3.5 Overall Workout: 4
Bike
  • 46m 09s
  • 20.90 miles
  • 27.17 Mi/hr

Saturday morning at the YMCA. Had to wake up Adrian 3 times but still made it before class started as Byron had to set a few newbies up. Great workout. Tried my HyrdoBlast this morning for the first time, don't know if that was it but I was 150% better than the last several workouts. Got going and we had a lot of high effort hills and sprints. Hit 400 watts on the first sprint hit 350 on the next hill (sustained) and hit 450 the next sprint set, hammered some long hills and then on the final group sprints set 10 stand, 10 climb, 10 seated on level 20 hit 520 watts on the seated sprint. Averaged 226 watts (PR) with cooldown and warmup and stop to get my bottle out of my bag.)

Run
  • 42m
  • 5.00 miles
  • 08m 24s /Mi

Wiped down my bike and then talked to one of the ladies who is dealing with pantar faciatis. Then walked with the group up to the track and unloaded and went to work. Nice steady run got going behind Adrian and he got about half a lpa in front of my until my legs came in and then I reeled him in and passed him and then lapped hit a few times. Noone passed me other than one annoying dude who cut the corners I cruised along and felt pretty good. Good run.

Swim
  • 41m
  • 2150.00 yards
  • 01m 54s /100 yards

Walked two laps cooldown and then got changed and rinsed off and then got the first lane in the pool. Swam nice and easy and smooth the first 1500 yards and then pushed it in. Had my own lane for 850 yards then got joined by a guy doing intervals. His second to last interval (100) he passed me his first 25 then I reeled him in and passed him back the last 25 and kept going, nearly swam him down from half a length back on his last interval as I came to the finish. Good swim.

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 9 Overall Workout: 4

southwestmba's Training Log

November 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Time
Distance
  • October's totals
  • September's totals