The following equipment is nearing replacement:
Bike
  • 45m
  • 18.70 miles
  • 24.93 Mi/hr

Saturday morning at the YMCA. Didn't sleep well, and Adrian was in super slo mo and their was no where to park so got to class late and missed the first song as I was setting up, and someone was on my bike so had to set up my bike too. Jen and Byron were there and they do a great job, so I got going and took it easy the first song to warm up a bit then was after it. She gave up a lot of medium climb and lots of breakaways and a few interval/sprints thrown in. Good workout but I really didn't feel it today. 218 Watt Average and 615 cals.

Run
  • 48m
  • 5.25 miles
  • 09m 08s /Mi

Got done with class wiped down the bike and hit the track. Ran very easy the first mile and then slowly picked up the pace but my calf started flaring up which slowed me back down. Hammered the last mile lapping Adrian and his friend 3 x (to make up for the lapping he did the first mile). Not a good run and had issues counting laps.

Swim
  • 56m
  • 3000.00 yards
  • 01m 52s /100 yards

Walked two cooldown laps and then went downstair and got changed and rinsed off. Got my own lane next to the swim classes and went to work. Compared to the cycle class and the run, I felt pretty good. Had a good feel for the water and dropped into a nice steady long tempo. At 1250 I got a very fast lane mate until the second lane opened up and he moved. I stayed in my own little world. Was going to do a Half Rev then 50 laps then went 3000 yards, only stopping there since I had to bring Adrian home. Very good swim.

Strength
  • 02m

Day 16: Two minutes prone. Those 120 seconds went by soooooo slow but I made it. Very happy!

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 2 Soreness: 1 Fatigue: 3 Injury: 1 Hours slept: 7.5 Overall Workout: 2
Strength
  • 01m

Day 15 of the Plank-A-Day Challenge. Rest day but I did a 60 sec plank to keep my streak alive at 14 consecutive days (I missed Day 1 and made it up on Day 2.)

Bike
  • 50m
  • 20.00 miles
  • 24.00 Mi/hr

Cycling class with Leanne. Last day of the seminar, gave my presentation for the NMP LSDC event and got the report through one hurdle. Came home and the boys wanted Big Macs (Everyone at the Sixer's game got a free Big Mac since they scored over 100 pts). SO got dinner and headed to the Y. Got warmed up and Leanne started class. Typical class but more standing climbs and more interval sprints than normal. Good workout 236 watt ave.

Run
  • 45m
  • 5.48 miles
  • 08m 12s /Mi

Interval day. After cycling class I hit the treadmill for an interval set. 10 minute warmup at 6.5 mph then 5 x 5 min at 8.1 mph (7:24/mile) pace with 1 min at 6.1 mph recovery, and a 6 min cooldown at 6.1. Was very hard.

Strength
  • 04m

Day 14: started with 20 secs then 60 seconds then rested a minute and then hit 105 secs finally.

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 2 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 2 Injury: 1 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 3
Bike
  • 1h 45m 58s
  • 40.00 miles
  • 22.65 Mi/hr

Super frustrating day Dan all of the sudden won't tell me what the fuck he is doing and he is screwing things up. Suriously fucking pissed off here. Got home very late, made dinner chicken cordon blue, couscus and stawberrys and Tanerines. Then I did the dishes and went for a ride. Didn't run the last 2 days and felt like I needed a longer ride so I rode 40 miles on the trainer and played a great game poker along the way. 40 miles in 1:45:58. No splits along the way. good tempo with the music. Finished 2nd tonight in poker!

Strength
  • 03m

3X 60 sec 2 elbows and 1 extended arms plus a 25 sec false start before my shower. Failed.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 1 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 3 Injury: 1 Sick: 1 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 3
Strength
  • 02m

Day 12: Winter seminar and the Sixers game with the boys going to double OT. Got back and had to do my plank in my work clothes and jacket to beat midnight. Done!

Bike
  • 45m 07s
  • 19.00 miles
  • 25.27 Mi/hr

My calf bothered my all day but wasn't painful. I skipped my lunch run because I had a ton of reports to write after a week off and no one did jack which I was gone. So came home late and made tappia, parmisian cuscus and peas for dinner, found Matt didn't feel good and wasn't going to Scouts. So had some time, still got to class on time and had to adjust the bike and the basically got a 1 min warmup. Good class with the Monday person. SHe still dials up low resistance 4-10 for most then does stuff like add 4-7 gears, so when I have a base of 14 and 16-18 for most hill at start, I max out at 24 quite early. SO had to do my own thing including a very long max climb seated while everyone else was bouncing around. Good workout 249 Watt Average.

Run
  • 36m 50s
  • 4.00 miles
  • 09m 12s /Mi

Right after cycleing I wiped down my bike and headed to the track and drank the rest of my perform. Was antsy since my calf was bothering me most of the day but after a good cycling class I felt like I could do my workout. Warmup of 1 mile in 10:42 then 1 min standing recovery, then a 2 mile Time Trial at Race Pace. Went out hard first mile in 6:29 and held on the second mile in 6:48 for a 13:17 two mile. Then did a mile cooldown easy. Could feel my calf but it wasn't a problem except for in my head not totally trusting it. Good Triathlon Run leg Time Trial.

Strength
  • 02m

Day 11: After dinner and before my shower I knocked out 90 seconds. Was a fight the last 30 seconds but I made it.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 2 Soreness: 1 Fatigue: 3 Injury: 1 Overall Workout: 3
Bike
  • 1h 06m 36s
  • 24.84 miles
  • 22.38 Mi/hr

Sunday. Laundry and football and a bit of groceries, took out the garbage and that's about it. Made beef pot pies for dinner, then went for a ride too try and loosen up the knot in my calf. Good hour ride and slowly ramped up the effort.

Strength
  • 01m

Day 10: Supposed to be a day off but since its Plank-A-Day, I decided to step back and do one minute.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 2 Soreness: 1 Fatigue: 3 Injury: 1 Hours slept: 8 Overall Workout: 3

southwestmba's Training Log

December 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Time
Distance
  • October's totals
  • September's totals