Southwestmba - Philly Phit

The following equipment is nearing replacement:

Sunday - September 8

Saturday - September 7

Bike
  • 50m
  • 20.50 miles
  • 24.60 Mi/hr

Took an act of god to get Adrian up and going this morning and on my end my alarm was still set for last weekend so I was up way to early. Got to class, got harassed by Susan for being late which I wasn't and then got set up and warmed up a bit as Marni came in. Warmup and stretching song, then an easy hill, then a bigger hill with breakaways, then a sprint set (at 275w, then big time progressive hill standing with breakaways to 350w, then big sprint set with goal to blank rpms (greater then 140) each time was 370-400 watts and progressive, set of stand and hoover 30/30s progressive, another set of breakaways which I made serious progressive, another progressive standing hill to level24 (top) and 360 watts, another set of jumps, and a set of long breakaways, finally I added another sprint set as everyone was cooling down. 50 min 20.5 miles 84 rpm ave and 182 watts ave? Good workout.

Swim
  • 1h 50m
  • 5500.00 yards
  • 02m /100 yards

Decide to christen the pool. Was busy so I got in the first lane and started swimming. Was pacing the guy next to me early until he stopped and then just kept cruising along. got joined m=by 3 water aerobics people, one old guy doing the doggy paddle, and two people who just sat on the side in the deep end with their feet in the water as the guy hit on the chick finally they swam one whole length and were done. Went 5K. Felt good

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Injury: 1 Hours slept: 7.5 Overall Workout: 3

Friday - September 6

Thursday - September 5

Bike
  • 50m 10s
  • 20.00 miles
  • 23.92 Mi/hr

First Thursday night cycling class in a while. Long day with a post SERP arguments, dropped rods, preconditioning, and then a Funeral thrown in. Came home and made BBQ chicken pieces and white rice and pears for dinner. Then got changed and headed to the YMCA for cycling. Got there for a 5 min warm up thanks to the new bikes. Started with a warmup/stretching, then rolling hills to about 250 watts, then sprints standing recovery and 250 watt sprints, then a progressive seated hill adding every 30 to level 23 and 340 watts, then 30 sec sprints and 30 sec standing recovery adding each set to 300 watts, then 20/20/20 sit/stand/hoover progressive, then a standing hill adding every min to 300 watts, then an endurance ride standing, and finally a progressive hill standing to level 24 and 370 watts. Then spun to 20.0 miles. and then stretching. Good workout.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 2 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Injury: 1 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 2

Wednesday - September 4

Bike
  • 1h 30m
  • 32.39 miles
  • 21.59 Mi/hr

Long day with no running. Had a few items in the morning and a call with CENG on my finding and a branch call and a call with HQs. Got home and got changed for JR's Moms viewing. Spent a long 2 hours their then got Mcdonald's for dinner and then had to go out again for mail and Ben and Jerry's. Finally got downstairs for my ride. Rode fairly easy for 90 min slowly picking up the tempo as I went along, no splits and didn't look at final distance till I toweled off. Pulse 110-135 bpm.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 2 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 3 Injury: 1 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 3

Tuesday - September 3

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • 22.53 miles
  • 22.53 Mi/hr

Very busy day, briefing Dave for his site visit, prepping my IP PI&R team, getting ready and doing a SERP for which we got the Phase III Friday, suffering through a poorly executed SERP, writing a choice letter and Ft Calhoun stuff. Was actually a good day not to have to run. Decided it would be best to take this week off from running. So got home and made chicken pieces and perogies and strawberries for dinner and then got the boys to fold and put away laundry and I cleaned their bathroom floor and swept upstairs, then I cleaned my toilet and then headed downstairs to ride. Straight tempo ride listening to Swedish House Mafia and Pink Floyd and playing some pretty bad poker. Steady ride.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 2 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 3 Injury: 1 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 3

Monday - September 2

Bike #1
  • 1h 04m 20s
  • 24.84 miles
  • 23.17 Mi/hr

Labor Day. Would have gone to the Saucon Valley Rails to Trails 10K but my foot was still hurting a bit last night and I decided it would be best to not run for a few more day. The two races in October are the biggies and I need to be able to run and run well then, not now. So I got to sleep in do some chores around the house, cleaned the kitchen, mopped the floors, cleaned the boys bathroom, did their laundry, made dinner, and took out the garbage, and well as read the Phase III and got pissed off at HQs. Went down for my ride and listened to the top of my starred playlist and played some very disiplined and patient poker and eventually finished 15th. Good hard ride. 60 min at 22.98 and 40K in 1:04:20.

Bike #2
  • 03m 20s
  • 1.16 miles
  • 20.88 Mi/hr

Cooldown post 40K.

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 2 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 3 Injury: 1 Hours slept: 11 Overall Workout: 4

southwestmba's Training Log

September 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30     

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races