Run
  • 5h 52m 46s
  • 31.00 miles
  • 11m 22s /Mi

Awesome! I am hooked. It was fun. It was hard. It hurt. HUGE thank you to Dave for coming out and supporting me. More later

Sport
  • Walking
  • 30m

walk with my daughter. Helped get some of the stiffness out of the legs

T minus 1. Had a dream last night that I woke up this morning with a fractured hip and couldn't run tomorrow. Maybe someday, but not today. Little bit of butterflies, but mostly ready to get going. I think lack of real nerves come from the fact that just because you have never done it before doesn't mean you can't do it. There was a day when I had never done a sprint tri, never an olympic distance, never a 1/2 Ironman, never a marathon, never a Goofy's Challenge. But I have done them all, despite some doubts that I could. So I do believe I can do it (and maybe beyond). Couple things I do know: it will be fun, it will be hard, it will hurt, but I will be mighty happy when I cross that finish line (probably right after I get done puking. ;) )
Run
  • 18m 37s
  • 2.00 miles
  • 09m 18s /Mi

easy little run post walk

Sport
  • Walking
  • 40m

walk with my daughter

I have to admit I am not really all that nervous about saturday. In fact I am a little nervous that I'm not more nervous. Weather is looking perfect, except a little chilly for short sleeves at the start (mid 40s) I will mull over arm warmers. I will do one more little run tonight.

more rest
Run
  • 25m 40s
  • 3.00 miles
  • 08m 33s /Mi

Humid & warm (mid 80's), but this felt really good.

I am ready for saturday to get here. Little run today. Disturbingly, my weight has shot up 5 pounds (154) in the last 5 days. I believe crappy eating with lots of salt this past weekend is culprit. I will try and eat better, but I am not starving myself this week.

Today is a rest day. I expect I will take a couple of those this week.
Run
  • 47m 30s
  • 5.10 miles
  • 09m 18s /Mi

Full loop of mountain bike/horse trail on West side of Lapham peak with a little extra thrown in. Felt great. A perfect way to spend a Sunday Morning.

Great Luck to all my friends doing IMMOO today. Has become a bit of a bummer day for me, as it was something I had as a goal, but now that time has past. However, as I run these trails I look forward to new adventures!

jmwebs' Training Log

September 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30     

Time
Distance
  • October's totals
  • September's totals