Juice Fast Day 3: Wt 218 (Down 7 lbs)

Good nights sleep. Hoped to jump on the elliptical before juicing but the warm bed on a cold night had me hit the snooze. Felt great today, no headaches or lightheaded feelings. Energy was great, even for the upper body workout at the gym.

Morning blend - Apples-Carrots-Ginger
Day Blend - Rainbow Juice (Carrots-Beet-Celery-Apples-Ginger)
Pre-Post Workout - Apples-Lemon-Ginger

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7 Overall Workout: 4
2nd full day of juice fast. Started the day with a apple, celery, avacado and ginger blend. Tasted great and the avacado carried me through most of the morning. The rainbow juice (carrots, celery, apples, beet,spinach and ginger) carried me through the afternoon. Drinkinga lot of water throughout the day. My kidneys are definitely functioning well! No workout today, had to get a load of firewood. Felt a little light headedwhen I get home from work. Made a carrot, apple, ginger blend that tasted great and took he headache and lightheadedness away.
Bike
  • 45m
  • 12.00 miles
  • 16.00 Mi/hr

Trainer ride

Strength
  • 1h 00m

Leg day at Synergy

4 x 15 Body weight squats
4 x Side step with band
4 x Forward sled pulls 225#
5 x 30" planks
5 x squats holding 15 sec at bottom
4 x Prowler with 140#

Juice Fast Day 1: Wt - 225 (Heaviest EVER!!)

Morning Juice:
1 lb carrots, 2 stalks celery, 1 beet, 2 apples, 1/2" ginger root, handful spinach. Made 24 Oz.

Had a headache most of the day. Lightheaded feeling towards the end of the day. Workout was rough, definitely need to make a juice for before and after workouts.

30 day juice fast starts tonight. This weight and lack of motivation has gotten out of control. Logging on BT was a huge part of me becoming a triathlete and it will be a huge part of me returning to triathlete status! :-)

rstocks3's Training Log

February 2015 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Time
Distance