• 1h 15m 01s
  • 22.96 miles
  • 18.36 Mi/hr

Indoor on the trainer
75' easy to hard effort, 15' easy gear 5' hard gear alternate
18.3 avg speed 20.3 max speed
78 avg cadence 88 max cadence
Normalized Power - 163

How do I feel today? Man I was freaking tired this morning and my right side is killing me again. I definitely pulled something below my rib cage near my back. It's been an on and off thing and I think I aggravated it again last night playing video games. I think I was leaning back sitting on the floor leaning back on the bed frame. In any case it's killing me this morning. Since I got up very late as well since I went to bed late I am not going out to MTN bike today. Wynn couldn't go and I was going to do a loop but I'm too tired to go out there today. I'll get some work in on the trainer this afternoon.

I got a good workout in on the trainer this afternoon. I would have liked to have gone MTN biking but was too lazy to head over there plus I think it would have been tough on my side which is really bothering me today. It doesn't bother me so much biking or running typically and it didn't on the trainer this afternoon. I got 75 minutes in at a easy to hard effort so that's good enough for today. Gonna drink more beer and watch the NFL games on this afternoon and evening.

• Calories out: 3522 From lifestyle:2518, From activities:1003
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 9.5 Overall Workout: 3
How do I feel today? Not too bad after the back to back MTN bike rides. I am tired though and my legs are a little sore today. Not sure what I am going to do today. I can either swim for the last time before the pool closes for the next few weeks or I can do nothing and recoup for the weekend MTN ride and trail run. I'm leaning towards doing nothing today but we'll see how much of a slacker I am later on this evening.

No swim this evening I was feeling too much like a slacker to go but I did make it over to the beer distributor to restock for the holiday lol. Needless to say I wound up drinking beer and playing video games last night since my wife went out with my daughter shopping at the mall.

• Calories out: 2605 From lifestyle:2605, From activities:0
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 7.5
Bike
  • 1h 31m
  • 12.10 miles
  • 7.98 Mi/hr

36 degrees 73% humidity 6 mph wind
Manorville Hills - 1 Loop night ride
8.0 avg speed 17.7 max speed

How do I feel today? I'm tired this morning and normally am after a night out MTN biking. I never get to bed early on those night. The plan for today is to head to Manorville Hills and MTN bike with Wynn this evening. Last night was pretty warm I think it's supposed to be a lot colder this evening. We'll see.

The weather was not too bad this evening. It was colder but not as cold and windy as I expected it to be. I didn't ride very well this evening. My handling was off and I really was seeing things as well as I should be so I was slower. Plus my legs were a little tired after last night. I had much more energy riding last night. Tonight I was really struggling at the end of the ride. I was pretty much done when I got back to the parking lot. Beautiful night to ride though with the clear skies and the stars out and as always lots of fun being out there.

• Calories out: 2955 From lifestyle:2543, From activities:412
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7.5 Overall Workout: 3
Bike
  • 1h 25m 27s
  • 11.97 miles
  • 8.40 Mi/hr

xx degrees xx% humidity xx mph wind
Manorville Hills - 1 loop night ride
8.4 avg speed 19.8 max speed

How do I feel today? Not bad I slept pretty well last night and got a decent amount of sleep for a change. I need to try to get to bed a little earlier then I have been lately. The plan for today is the same as yesterday. I'm really not sure what I'm doing. If Wynn is going out to MTN bike I'll do that. If not I'll probably get an hour run in on the trainer.

I got to ride out at MVH with Wynn this evening. It was fairly warm out so nice to take advantage of the weather. It was a really nice night to be out riding and I rode well I had a lot of energy this evening. My time would have been a little better but the trail was muddy and I am pretty conservative at night normally so I did have to slow down in certain areas. However this was a really good ride for me overall. Probably going to ride again tomorrow night.

• Calories out: 2925 From lifestyle:2540, From activities:385
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8.5 Overall Workout: 4
Bike
  • 1h 00m 36s
  • 18.46 miles
  • 18.28 Mi/hr

Indoor on the trainer
60' moderate to hard effort
18.3 avg speed 21.3 max speed
80 avg cadence 92 max cadence
Normalized Power - 170

How do I feel today? Not too bad a little tired this morning which is pretty normal for me. My side and back is feeling better but I still have a little pain there. Not really sure how I strained it but it's getting better. I'm really not sure what I am doing today. It's supposed to rain this evening so I may not be able to MTN bike. If I don't do that I will get an hour in on the trainer.

So it wound up raining and Wynn got back to me late in the afternoon. He was busy most of the day so he was skipping his workout. It didn't mater it rained anyway and we wouldn't have gone out in that so I did an hour on the trainer. It was a moderate to hard effort this evening. I rode a little harder than I was planning on doing. No intervals just a good honest workout. We may MTN bike tomorrow so we'll see.

• Calories out: 3377 From lifestyle:2557, From activities:820
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7.5 Overall Workout: 3
Swim
  • 40m 39s
  • 1500.00 meters
  • 02m 43s /100 meters

Indoor at the pool
15x100

How do I feel today? I'm tired this morning I didn't sleep that well last night. Yesterday was a busy day with all the running around I did. The plan for today is to try to get to the pool this afternoon and get a swim in. It's not gonna be good but I gotta get at least one swim in this month. I've swam every month since Nov. 2011 so I want to keep it going. I hope I don't drown.

Well not a good swim at all but I did go and I did swim and the lifeguard didn't have to jump in and save me so I guess it was not all bad. Just a bunch of 100's trying to improve my bad technique. I did see Jillian there as see came in after I had started. It was good seeing her and I'm sure she's getting ready for 2015. I need to do the same starting in January with more time at the pool.

• Calories out: 2945 From lifestyle:2577, From activities:368
Run
  • 1h 43m 46s
  • 9.05 miles
  • 11m 27s /Mi

35 degrees 89% humidity 6 mph wind
Manorville Hills - ran parts of the white, orange, blue trails and fire roads

How do I feel today? I'm tired this morning but up early to get a run in at Manorville Hills. I'll be running with Wynn, Bonnie, John, Jason and Karl so we will have a nice little group to run with there today. My side is still sore though, it doesn't bother me when I bike or run but it does hurt depending on which way I bend. Not sure what I did but I get this from time to time.

Great run today with gang over at MVH. We were supposed to do the orange trail but we wound up doing parts of the white, orange and blue. Bonnie hurt ankle early on but man she hung in there for quite a while. It was getting worse for her so we hit fire road 6 to hot water street and back to the parking lot. We still got 9 miles in so it was all good and hopefully Bonnie is feeling better and it's not anything serious. Damn that was a tough run I'm definitely in slacker mode. I need to start working out a little more.

Had to go out for a family get together and Joyce's bother and her sisters. It was nice seeing everyone and we had a good time today. I think I'm gonna try and swim tomorrow.

• Calories out: 3672 From lifestyle:2510, From activities:1162
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 9 Overall Workout: 3

strikyr's Training Log

December 2014 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31   

Time
Distance
  • December's totals
  • November's totals