How do I feel today? Holy cow I couldn't be more tired then I am this morning. I slept 10 hours and would've slept a lot later had my dog Luna not come back in the bedroom. She sat over me and laid on me until I got up. She is never happy unless she wake Joyce and I up. Then she goes and takes a nap. That's pretty much how she rolls. The plan for today is to try and run for an hour if I can find the energy to do it. I'm totally wiped out from yesterday's trip to Bear Mountain. The mountain kicked my ass and won yesterday.

Well I didn't get my run in today. I was gonna do it later on in the afternoon and just couldn't find the energy to do it. I'm that tired today. I just did a bunch of things around the house that I needed to do and watched some shows I had on the DVR. My exercise for the day was the two walks I took with my dog Luna. I wanted to run but not too disappointed I didn't it wouldn't have been that good anyway.

• Calories out: 2589 From lifestyle:2589, From activities:0
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 1 Hours slept: 10
Bike
  • 4h 17m 07s
  • 46.51 miles
  • 10.85 Mi/hr

39 degrees 56% humidity 10 mph wind - Cold and windy
10.9 avg speed 32.1 max speed
74 avg cadence 117 max cadence
Normalized Power - 178

How do I feel today? I'm a little tired this morning but not feeling too bad. Up early this morning and heading to Bear Mountain for a bunch of repeats with Wynn, Teresa and Bonnie. Will drive up with Bonnie this morning as she knows the way and was kind enough to offer to drive it. I will also have to work this evening. I hope it's not late because I'm going to be fried after doing this ride.

Great ride and workout today. Very cold and windy this morning to start. The descents were cold especially the first one. Even when it warmed up later on in the day it was still cold going down. I didn't lose layers even though I was warm going up.

This week was much tougher to me going up the mountain. I did 5 repeats like last week and the numbers were pretty close. I felt like I had more legs last week. I was really dying on the last repeat. It was slow and I was in a world of hurt but I got up there. No way I had any legs to another one. I'm pretty happy overall with the workout.

It was great going up with everyone. Wynn killed it today he did 7 repeats. That's just insane. Bonnie did a great job as well, she wound up doing 4 repeats. I think she's going to be just fine for IMLP and will do well. Teresa did a few full repeats and a few up to the gate on Perkins. She looked going up when I saw her and she felt she did better then when she did this a few years ago. Good day overall for everyone.

• Calories out: 4191 From lifestyle:2440, From activities:1751
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7 Overall Workout: 3
How do I feel today? Not too bad I could've used a little more sleep but never seem to get to bed early enough after going out MTN biking in the evening. The plan for today is to take a rest day. Heading up to Bear Mountain tomorrow for more repeats and I'd like to have some legs to do it.

Got everything ready for the trip up tomorrow so I can sleep late like until 4:30 AM :-) Just need to make breakfast and lunch. Everything else is ready to go. Heading to bed early tonight as it's going to be a long day tomorrow.

• Calories out: 2590 From lifestyle:2590, From activities:0
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7.5
Bike
  • 1h 18m 56s
  • 11.01 miles
  • 8.37 Mi/hr

46 degrees 49% humidity 12 mph wind - Cold and very windy
Manorville Hills - 1 loop dusk to dark
8.4 avg speed 19.0 max speed

How do I feel today? I'm tired this morning I went to bed a little too late and I was tired to begin with. My right hamstring was sore later on last night after my run but it doesn't feel sore this morning. The weather is nice today but it is cooler out. I'm going to bike for an hour today but not sure if it will be outdoors or on the trainer. I'll see how I feel later on. I doubt we'll be MTN biking this evening although I'd do that if I could.

Went MTN biking this evening with Wynn and Chuck. Those guys were flying last night. I wasn't to fast and felt very slow. I was under 1:19 which was surprising I felt a lot slower and was tired when riding last night. It was a good workout though an it could be the end of the MTN biking season for me as far as the trail riding goes. I hear the ticks are out already but if it stays cool we may get a few more rides in. It was windy and cold last night and even rained a little in the beginning of the ride. By the end of the ride the wind really kicked up and I have to say I was pretty cold at the end.

• Calories out: 2907 From lifestyle:2551, From activities:357
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7.5 Overall Workout: 3
Run
  • 1h 09m
  • 7.00 miles
  • 09m 51s /Mi

Indoor on the treadmill
Easy to Moderate paced run
5.0 - 6.3 speed 2.0 incline vt feet 739

How do I feel today? As usual not bad a little tired this morning and the legs are a little sore. It's supposed to rain later on this afternoon so not sure I'll be able to do anything outdoors. I'm leaning towards doing a run today but I could switch it up and bike. We'll see how I feel later on this evening but the plan is to get some workout in this evening.

We had some rain showers this evening so I stayed indoors and ran on the treadmill for a little over an hour. I don't like running in the rain at all and since it was on and off passing showers I just figured it be easier to stay indoors. Not a bad a run, a little slower pace this evening but I did get 7 miles done.

• Calories out: 3406 From lifestyle:2550, From activities:856
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7.5 Overall Workout: 3
Run
  • 58m 44s
  • 6.37 miles
  • 09m 13s /Mi

64 degrees 34% humidity 13 mph wind
2 hood loops

How do I feel today? Not bad a little tired this morning.The weather is supposed to be a lot better today so the plan for today is to get outside and get an hour run in this evening. I could bike but I really need to start getting more run volume in so I'm leaning towards running today.

Good run this evening, the weather was pretty nice too. It was windy but warm out this evening. It was also a moderate to hard effort. I'm definitely running faster this year than I did last year. The focus on trying to gain some speed last year into this year seems to be working. I'm definitely faster than I've been in the past. Trying to continue to make some gains there. All in all a good workout last night.

• Calories out: 3303 From lifestyle:2571, From activities:732
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8 Overall Workout: 3

strikyr's Training Log

April 2015 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30  

Time
Distance
  • April's totals
  • March's totals