Run
  • 1h 15m 03s
  • -----
  • 10m 34s /Mi

Indoor on the treadmill
Easy paced run - increased the speed every 5 minutes
5.0-6.4 speed 2.0 incline 1167 vt feet

How do I feel today? Not bad a little tired this morning but I got to sleep a little later as Luna got up a little later then she usually does. I wound up getting up and taking her out. The plan for today is to get an hour run in on the treadmill. I probably could get out there and run outdoors I just don't feel like doing it. It's going to snow again today as well. I'm so tired of this weather. Cold and snow just suck at this point. Where is spring already?

I got my run in later on in the morning. I went out first and put gas in the van and hit the beer distributor. I got a decent 1:15 run in on the treadmill. Not bad, it was easy paced to start and then I just kept bringing the speed up every 5 minutes. I wound up getting in a little over 7 miles. I'll take it. I will probably head to the pool tomorrow. I need to start getting back to swimming on a regular basis.

• Calories out: 3411 From lifestyle:2560, From activities:851
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8.5 Overall Workout: 3
Bike
  • 2h 15m 09s
  • 43.48 miles
  • 19.30 Mi/hr

Indoor on the trainer
Sufferfest - Angels 2015 and The Hunted (mainly @80-100% of FTP)
19.3 avg speed 23.0 max speed
88 avg cadence 102 max cadence
Normalized Power - 193 (200 for Angels)

How do I feel today? Not too bad, I got to sleep in today. My dog Luna slept a little later today and my wife was nice enough to get up with her this morning. She actual let us sleep in until 9 am. I actually got up about 10:30 am I was just beat. The plan for today is to do the same workout that the DT gang was doing at Derrick's this morning. I will do Angles 2015 first then follow it up with The Hunted.

I got my workout in late this afternoon. I went 2:15 and didn't do that bad. I really thought I'd have a much better workout with the 5 days of rest but it didn't happen. I had plenty of legs but no wind today. My HR was through the roof today. I couldn't keep my breath when I was going over threshold. I guess the 5 days off wasn't such a good thing. The over/under's are killer I hate them. I get my but kicked in those all the time. The 3x8's weren't that bad at least the first two but the last one was rough. My HR was way too high. I did mange to finish out alright and then moved on to the Hunted.

I basically did that one at 80-100% FTP. The first few segments weren't bad. The 20 minute segment actually wasn't that bad, I mean it hurt for sure but it didn't seem to be an eternity. The last 10 minute segment especially the last 5 minutes were brutal. My legs just didn't want to push the pedals any more. I really did dig deep to finish. The last 5 minutes of the Hunted might be the toughest in any of the Sufferfest videos. I did my best and was happy to be finished. I hate to see what Wynn and Derrick come up with next weekend. These workouts have been brutal.

• Calories out: 3977 From lifestyle:2473, From activities:1504
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 11 Overall Workout: 3
How do I feel today? I'm very tired this morning. Not enough sleep after going to bed late last night and having to get up early this morning. I'm not planning to workout at all today and will probably skip the group workout tomorrow at Derrick's with the DT gang. I need to catch up on some sleep. I'll probably do the workout in the afternoon. Just happy to be back home.

• Calories out: 2619 From lifestyle:2619, From activities:0
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 5.5
How do I feel today? Not bad, we got hit pretty good out here in Raleigh Durham with the snow storm. We got about 5 or 6 inches which is a lot out here. We also lost power so not much I can do for now. The meetings for today got cancelled and my customers offices are closed today so again not much to do until we get power.

Well we got the power back and the roads aren't great right now. It is warming up and they are out cleaning up the secondary roads. I'll be heading out to the airport this afternoon. Lot's of waiting around since it is a late flight back.

What a long day. I got to RDU at around 3:30 pm and had to wait until 8:25 PM to fly out. No problem very uneventful. Got to Baltimore and got on my flight to Islip on time but my 10:10 PM flight wound up being 10:45 PM and we didn't take off until 11 PM. I got in about 11:40 PM and then home at around 12:15 PM. By the time I got to bed it was after 1 AM. I'm beat so probably no workouts tomorrow. Need to catch up on sleep this weekend.

• Calories out: 2583 From lifestyle:2583, From activities:0
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8.5
How do I feel today? I'm tired this morning long day of meetings yesterday. Another round today though. It went by fast so it wasn't really bad and they have been very productive. The weather is my biggest concern though. We are expecting snow so I'm just hoping to get out of here on Thursday. It will suck it I get stuck another day here but then again what can I do.

Well today wasn't too bad it went by fast. Dinner was great went out with the Cisco and Met Life team to Firebirds. It was pretty damn good. The snow is on the way though could be up to 10 inches. I hope I can get out of here tomorrow.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8
How do I feel today? I'm tired this morning from getting in late last night. It's freaking cold and snowing down here in Raleigh. Can you believe it? Freakin snow, I can't get away from this stuff. It's also very cold down here in the 20's and 30's WTF is going on with this weather? Long day of meetings over with the customer today over at Cisco.

The day went by pretty quick and the meetings were productive. Dinner was good and so were the local IPA beers I drank :-) Very cold on there this evening in the 20's. I hope it is warmer tomorrow. I'm beat but don't have to be over at Cisco that early so I'll get a little extra sleep tonight.

Also worth mentioning is my daughter Erynn's 21st birthday. I'm pretty sure she's happy about it. Man time really flies.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 7.5

strikyr's Training Log

March 2015 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Time
Distance