Saturday - October 25

Friday - October 24

How do I feel today? Not bad a little tired as usual. My legs aren't feeling too bad today. The weather is supposed to clear as it's been raining this morning. I don't feel like running on the treadmill today so hoping to take it outside and get an hour or so in probably around a 10k again for this evening.

I wound up not doing anything this evening. Just tired and not feeling up to running this evening. Finished work a little later then I expected to and had to take Luna for a walk and then took her back to the yard so she could be outdoors for a while. We didn't get a lot of walking in this week.

I'll run tomorrow, looking for a couple of hours and 12 miles or so. The weather is supposed to be a lot nicer as well.

• Calories out: 2584 From lifestyle:2584, From activities:0
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8

Thursday - October 23

Run
  • 1h 06m 11s
  • 6.20 miles
  • 10m 40s /Mi

Indoor on the treadmill
5.0-5.8 speed 2.0 incline 655 vt feet

How do I feel today? I'm a little tired this morning but not feeling too bad. The weather is still crappy today. It's raining and windy out again today. My van sounds pretty bad too, need to take it in this weekend sounds like something wrong with the exhaust. I'm just hoping it will allow me to pick up my daughter today and tomorrow. The plan for today is to just get another hour run in this evening, shooting for a 10K on the treadmill.

Got my run in the treadmill this evening another 10K. Decent run for me though and another down for this week. Just glad to get this one in and done. I will do the same again tomorrow but maybe I'll be able to get that one in outdoors.

• Calories out: 3281 From lifestyle:2539, From activities:742
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8 Overall Workout: 3

Wednesday - October 22

Run
  • 1h 05m
  • 6.20 miles
  • 10m 29s /Mi

Indoor on the treadmill
5.0-6.1 speed 2.0 incline 655 vt feet

How do I feel today? Better than I did yesterday that's for sure. I slept well last night so I'm not nearly as tired as I was yesterday. I feel better too but I think my allergies are acting up that's probably why the aftermath from the swim was so bad. It's raining out today and the forecast is for rain all day for both today and tomorrow. The plan for today is to get a run in on the treadmill this evening. Looking for an hour or so and 6 miles.

Got my run in this evening on the treadmill. It wasn't bad, I ran harder than I've been and kept the run to just over and hour. Did a 10K and felt good this evening running. Not much else to say had to do it indoors it was pouring out this evening and very windy. I'm not running outdoors with the weather like that. It's gonna be more of the same tomorrow so I'll probably be back on the treadmill again.

Booked my room for NYC marathon, staying in Nassau county and taking the Runner's Edge bus into the city right to the start line so this works out very well for me since I have to be up very early to catch the bus.

• Calories out: 3278 From lifestyle:2547, From activities:731
  • Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8.5 Overall Workout: 3

Tuesday - October 21

How do I feel today? I feel terrible this morning. I didn't sleep much or well at all last night. I was so congested from swimming last night I couldn't breathe out of my nose last night which made it tough for me to sleep. It continued into this morning and I finally took something seems to be working to clear my head and nasal passages. This happens all the time when I swim in the pool but never as bad as last night. Another reason for me to dislike swimming in the pool.
The plan for today is to get a short run in probably an hour or so looking for about 6 miles.

I didn't get to run this evening. Thunderstorm rolled in as I was wrapping up and I needed to take the dog out so I was trying to wait it out. I didn't want to start my run on the treadmill and have it interrupted by some power hit and by the time it rolled through it was late. I wound up running Luna out to the yard twice because she needed to go and there was still lightning out there. Needless to say I wound up not getting anything done. I was super tired anyway I'll just run tomorrow.

• Calories out: 2591 From lifestyle:2591, From activities:0
  • Health data: Sleep: 1 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 8

Monday - October 20

Swim
  • 44m 37s
  • 1800.00 meters
  • 02m 29s /100 meters

Indoor Pool
18x100

How do I feel today? I'm sore and tired this morning. The plan for today is to head to the pool this afternoon and get a swim in. I'm looking for 45 minutes to an hour and the goal is not to drown. I'll do what I can do this evening.

I got my swim in late this afternoon. The pool was pretty empty which was nice. I just did a bunch of 100's and was just trying to swim with good technique something I'm very much lacking in. It was also the first swim in well over a week and any layoff from swimming is always bad for me. I plan to go back on Friday so I can get a couple of days in this week. It wasn't a great swim by any means but I did get back in there and tried some different things. Some good and some not so much. I need to work on my swimming this winter I just don't love swimming and I really hate swimming in the pool.

• Calories out: 2978 From lifestyle:2574, From activities:404
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 8 Overall Workout: 3

Sunday - October 19

How do I feel today? I'm so tired and sore. I feel totally beat up mentally and physically. I was planning to do another longish run today but I'm not feeling up to do anything. My body is sore and I really am tired and I got almost 10 hours of sleep. Thank goodness my NYC training is winding down now because I really need a break from the routine of training.

The plan for today is to rest. I'm gonna watch the football games, have a few beers and forgot about anything to do with training.

Did nothing today, drank a few beers and watched the football games. Good call for a rest day no way I was running anywhere today.

• Calories out: 2561 From lifestyle:2561, From activities:0
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 1 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 9.5

strikyr's Training Log

October 2014 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 

Volume

Time