• 1h 00m 57s
  • 6.00 miles
  • 10m 09s /Mi

73 degrees 57% humidity 10 mph wind
Easy paced hood run
165 avg cadence 170 max cadence
9.3 cm avg vertical oscillation 9.6% avg vertical ratio
0.96 avg stride length 284 ms avg ground contact time

How do I feel today? I'm tired this morning. It's nice out today so I'll look to get out there and get an hour run in this evening. My goal this week is to be less of a slacker than I was last week. I was a big time slacker last week.

I got my run in this evening. I was tired and felt very slow this evening. I didn't try and push the pace I just ran easy for the most part. I actually didn't do too bad. It was windy out there as well so heading south I was running right into it at times. I'm just happy to get a 6 miler in this evening. No workout tomorrow as I'm heading into NYC for work. Been doing that every Tuesday and I really don't enjoy it at all.

• Calories out: 3241 From lifestyle:2554, From activities:687
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8 Overall Workout: 3
Bike
  • 1h 45m 17s
  • 16.80 miles
  • 9.57 Mi/hr

79 degrees 42% humidity 5 mph wind
Glacier Ridge - 1 loop, repeated sections what goes up, no trespass, white ghost and want trail got more
9.6 avg speed 20.7 max speed

How do I feel today? Not bad, I'm a little tired this morning but I am up early. I'm going to get head over to Glacier Ridge and get a couple of hours of MTB in this morning. It's nice out there, warm and a little humid but not like yesterday. I have a graduation part to attend and need to burn some calories before I get over there. I've been a major league slacker this week so will ride hard and try and get a coupe of hours in.

Good ride at GR today. It was hot and little humid more so then I expected. I did one loop and repeated four sections since I was pressed for time. I would've liked to have done a couple of loops but that would've added an hour or so to my time which I didn't have. I'm just happy to get a ride in especially since I really didn't do much this week. Glad I got this in because I probably ate and drank too much at my niece's graduation party this afternoon. Nice seeing everyone there and had a good time hope I burned enough calories to make some difference before I get on the scale tomorrow morning.

• Calories out: 2999 From lifestyle:2524, From activities:474
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8 Overall Workout: 3
How do I feel today? I'm tired this morning I stayed up way too late last night and drank a few too many beers. I didn't go to bed until 2:30 am and I got up at 10:30 am, not acceptable. It's very hot and humid out today, oppressive is an understatement. I am going to try to get a run in later on in the afternoon or evening.

Well I wound up not running today or doing any workout for that matter. It seemed much better later in the afternoon and evening but I just didn't have any interest at that point in doing anything. I spent the day cleaning up around the house and trying to get what I need done today since I'm going to be at my niece's graduation party tomorrow. I'm going to try and get a ride in at Glacier Ridge tomorrow morning. I passed on the very early and long north shore ride with Wynn tomorrow. I didn't want to have to cut it short to make it home on time. I'd rather be able to ride for the duration and it's probably going to be a long ride and a long day. I'll be in for next weekend.

• Calories out: 2582 From lifestyle:2582, From activities:0
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8
Run
  • 1h 02m 57s
  • 6.50 miles
  • 09m 41s /Mi

73 degrees 94% humidity 10 mph wind
Moderate paced hood run
167 avg cadence 176 max cadence
9.3 cm avg vertical oscillation 9.1% avg vertical ratio
1.00 m avg stride length 281 ms avg ground contact time

How do I feel today? I'm pretty tired this morning. It's not bad out this morning but they were forecasting showers this afternoon and thunderstorms this evening. The plan for today is to get an hour run in either outdoors or indoors depending on the weather.

Surprisingly no rain this afternoon or this evening. Looks like we'll get it later on tonight. I was able to get an hour run in around the hood. I did two shorter hood loops this evening. The humidity was pretty freakin brutal. It was somewhat cool with the wind but the humidity was just killer. I hate running in this kind of weather. I'm soaking wet and just drained and I didn't even run that far. Will probably get another run in tomorrow afternoon. We are supposed to see thundershowers in the morning tomorrow but should pass by early afternoon. Hoping I can get another hour or so run in.

• Calories out: 3324 From lifestyle:2546, From activities:778
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7.5 Overall Workout: 3
Bike
  • 1h 15m 45s
  • 12.40 miles
  • 9.82 Mi/hr

77 degrees 65% humidity 7 mph wind
Glacier Ridge - 1 Loop
9.8 avg speed 21.5 max speed

How do I feel today? I'm tired this morning. It's nice out today and I've been a slacker so far this week. Well to be honest I've been a slacker all year but especially so this week. I'm heading out to Glacier Ridge to MTB this evening.

Got my ride in at GR, love the evening MTB rides. Still folks out there riding at GR year round and still no ticks yet riding there. GR is pretty open so I spray down and keep moving. I rode hard tonight but not hard enough to break 1:15. I gotta push the envelop a little more, too much braking in too many areas. I am on verge of being able to break the 1:15 mark I just need to push a little more and lay off the brakes some. I had fun tonight and was flying around GR, it's a great place to ride. Plenty of spots to fast and enough climbing to put some hurt on you. I'll probably head over there Sunday morning since I won't have time for the long ride this weekend with Wynn and the gang. Graduation party for my niece on Sunday. Will get after it next weekend.

• Calories out: 2901 From lifestyle:2558, From activities:343

strikyr's Training Log

June 2017 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 

Time
Distance
  • June's totals
  • May's totals