How do I feel today? Better than yesterday that's for sure. I'm still tired and my legs are still tired but I do feel better today. Doing nothing yesterday helped. It's raining out there this morning and it's just a raw and cold day. So I would say the plan for today is to head over to the pool to swim but I've got zero motivation to swim. I should just quit even pretending I'm going to do that any time soon, well at least for the rest of this month. I'm probably not going to do anything today.

No swim today. I got done late, am still tired and had other stuff to do. The rest will help my legs so I can get some more MTB in this week. May have to wait until Wednesday though looks like rain tomorrow afternoon and evening. I thought I might be able to sneak a ride in there tomorrow.

• Calories out: 2589 From lifestyle:2589, From activities:0
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 8
How do I feel today? I'm very tired today. I worked last night until 5:30 AM. I got up at just before 1 PM. I could've stayed in bed all day today. Definitely not doing anything today. The plan is to watch football and drink beer today. I'm totally shot. Wynn threw out the idea of riding this evening but I'm too tired to even think about doing that. I would like to as I always do but it would be a very bad idea.

Did nothing but drink beer and watched football. Did I mention that I'm totally shot.

• Calories out: 2575 From lifestyle:2575, From activities:0
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 7.5
Bike
  • 1h 18m 56s
  • 12.09 miles
  • 9.19 Mi/hr

46 degrees 46% humidity 10 mph wind
Manorville Hills - 1 loop
9.2 avg speed 18.8 max speed

How do I feel today? I'm tired this morning but I did get to sleep in since I have to work tonight. I'm expecting it to be a late night so I was very happy I was able to sleep in and get the extra sleep this morning. My legs are sore and tired as well but I'm planning to head over to Manorville Hills and try and do a double loop if I can get there early enough to do so. It's cold and windy out but I want to get my ride in.

Good ride today over at MVH but I did cut it short though I was tired and just didn't have the legs today. I think I could've done a second loop but I started later then I was expecting to. It was also starting to get colder as the wind was picking up and I knew the climbs were just going to be a lot tougher the second time around. They were going to hurt and I was going to be much slower so I wasn't sure if I wanted to prolong the ride with it getting colder out. As Wynn would say more is not always better and in this case it was the right decision to cut it short. My time wasn't that bad considering how I was feeling today. I really took it as easy as I could and I felt like I had a pretty good ride considering how I was feeling today.

• Calories out: 2866 From lifestyle:2514, From activities:352
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 10 Overall Workout: 3
Bike
  • 1h 33m 34s
  • 12.53 miles
  • 8.03 Mi/hr

46 degrees 49% humidity 13 mph wind
Glacier Ridge - 1 loop night ride
8.0 avg speed 15.6 max speed

How do I feel today? Not too bad I'm pretty tired this morning. I stayed up too late watching the Cowboys game last night. Probably should've went to bed earlier but I don't trust them so I stayed up to watch the end of the game. Not bad out today a little cooler than yesterday and windy. The plan for today is to head over to Glacier Ridge to MTB w/Wynn this evening.

Good ride this evening with Wynn and Chuck over at GR. I really didn't even feel like riding when I was heading over there. I was tired but I'm glad I went because I had a pretty decent ride and it really wasn't that cold out there. It was pretty windy at times but when it wasn't it was pretty comfortable out. The guys took it easy this evening and I was able to keep up for the most part which was nice. I rode hard at times trying to stay with them but other times not so much. They were not pushing the pace at all. I need to get more night rides at GR. I'll definitely get better riding at night there. Overall a good fun ride this evening.

• Calories out: 2960 From lifestyle:2537, From activities:422
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 7 Overall Workout: 3
Bike
  • 1h 28m 58s
  • 12.18 miles
  • 8.21 Mi/hr

48 degrees 50% humidity 10 mph wind
Manorville Hills - 1 Loop
8.2 avg speed 17.5 max speed

How do I feel today? Not bad, tired this morning. Looking like a much better day today no rain, somewhat mild but windy out. The plan for today is to head over to Manorville Hills to MTB this evening.

Not a great ride this evening. It was still pretty wet out and slick on the trails this evening. I took it easy and it reflected in my time. Pretty slow tonight but I didn't to go down or get hurt so I did a JRA (just ride along) ride. The weather wasn't bad it was fairly mild. I thought it would be colder it always is over in the pine barrens so I was a little overdressed. I could've done without one layer. So not much else to say other than I did get out and I did get my ride in and I didn't land myself in the ER so chalk this one up as a successful ride. I had fun too I always do when I can get out on the trails regardless of whether it's during the day or at night.

• Calories out: 2937 From lifestyle:2536, From activities:401
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8 Overall Workout: 3
How do I feel today? Not too bad a little tired this morning. More rain expected today but not supposed to be like yesterday. I think rain on and off today. I'm not sure what I'm going to do today. I can swim, run or rest. I'm leaning towards a run this evening. I don't feel like swimming that much. I may try and do that on Friday we'll see.

• Calories out: 2596 From lifestyle:2596, From activities:0
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8

strikyr's Training Log

December 2016 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Time
Distance