How do I feel today? Not too bad but I'm still tired and catching up on my sleep. I got a decent amount last night which was good. I'm hoping to wrap up a little early today with work and to head over to Glacier Ridge to MTB this evening. That is the plan hopefully I get to go.

Well no MTB ride this evening once again work conspired against me. I didn't finish up until 6 PM and my 3 PM meeting went to 5 PM. I still had stuff to do and didn't finish it until 6 PM which at that point I decided to take a pass. I probably wouldn't have got riding until 7 and didn't want to get home after 9 PM. Will try this again tomorrow. It's not been a good week or a very good month.

• Calories out: 2594 From lifestyle:2594, From activities:0
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 9.5
How do I feel today? I'm tired and pretty worn out this week. But I am up early and heading in to NJ today for work. No workout today.

No workout today unfortunately but I did get home at my normal time as I left work in NJ by 3 PM and was home just before 7 PM so not so bad. Long day today.

• Calories out: 2621 From lifestyle:2621, From activities:0
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 7
How do I feel today? I'm tired I wound up having to work on my day off and supporting more issues from this past weekend's cutover. I was on from 10 PM to 1 AM so not much sleep last night. I am hoping to cut out a little early today and get a run in this afternoon.

Well no run today, no signing off early. I didn't finish until 6 PM, on the phone for another 4 and half hours. It's just one of those weeks. I have to get up very early tomorrow to head into NJ. It's going to be a long day and it's going to suck.

• Calories out: 2621 From lifestyle:2621, From activities:0
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 7
Bike
  • 1h 15m 06s
  • 22.92 miles
  • 18.31 Mi/hr

Indoor trainer
Unstructured trainer workout
18.3 avg speed 28.9 max speed
86 avg cadence 100 max cadence
Normalized Power - 186

How do I feel today? Tired but better, I slept great and could've slept a lot longer today. I am off today but I suspect I'll be working on and off throughout the day today in the aftermath of my marathon weekend cutover. I am hoping to get an hour bike workout in this afternoon. It's cool out but overcast the sun is supposed to make an appearance later and the rest of the week is looking good.

Not much of a day off, pretty much dealing with work on and off all day. I did manage to get 75 minutes in on the trainer. I didn't try and kill myself just trying to get some consistent workouts in. I am hoping to get a run in tomorrow as I am going to NJ on Wednesday and won't have time or energy to workout.

• Calories out: 3558 From lifestyle:2543, From activities:1015
  • Health data: Sleep: 5 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 9.5 Overall Workout: 3
How do I feel today? Well I'm super, super tired. I stayed up all night and all day for a cutover I was doing this weekend. Got on the phone Saturday at 10 PM and didn't wrap up until Sunday at 3 PM, 17 long hours on the phone. Needless to stay I did not work out today. I wound up just staying up. I am off tomorrow so I can recoup from the marathon migration. Didn't do much after I got off the phone, watched a little football at that was about it. Will be heading to bed early tonight.

• Calories out: 2579 From lifestyle:2579, From activities:0
  • Health data: Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3
Bike
  • 1h 20m 06s
  • 24.02 miles
  • 17.99 Mi/hr

Indoor trainer
Unstructured workout
18.0 avg speed 28.4 max speed
79 avg cadence 94 max cadence
Normalized Power - 187

How do I feel today? Not bad, went to bed late and was hoping to sleep later since I have to work overnight tonight but the dog woke me up. I have a cutover going so we are pulling an all nighter to get it done. It's raining out so no MTB today, was hoping to ride but it's too wet and it's unlikely I'll get to go tomorrow if I work all night.

Got a workout in on the trainer. Just wanted to get an hour in and start stringing together some workouts. I've pretty much taken October off an need to start getting my act together. It was a decent workout, just trying to mimic a bit of an outdoor ride. Not a whole lot of structure although I did some work in the bigger gears so I was not soft pedaling but I'm not crushing myself with any sufferfest workouts at this point. I need to get back to doing some consistent workouts. Overall not bad, I'm hoping to do something for an hour tomorrow but I'll see how everything goes and see how I feel.

• Calories out: 3634 From lifestyle:2548, From activities:1086
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8 Overall Workout: 3

strikyr's Training Log

October 2017 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Time
Distance
  • October's totals
  • September's totals