How do I feel today? I'm tired this morning. I didn't sleep that well last night and my left foot is killing me. I really did something bad to it either on the treadmill run Thursday or the strength training session on Friday. I had no pain in my foot on Thursday or Friday. It started on Saturday when I woke up. I'm not sure how I hurt it but I really hurt it. It's the outside of my left foot. I'll likely not be able to do anything today. It's beautiful out and was looking forward to an outdoor run and that is not going to happen. I can barely walk.

Unfortunately my foot got worse as the day went on. I'm sitting here with ice on my foot and having it elevated. I will give a day and see how it feels and if no progress I'll have to get it checked out. Go figure I never get hurt and that's all I've been since the end of last year. I just get over the bum hip and get some training consistency going and I turn up with a bad wheel. Also missed out on a great day to get an outdoor run. I did pick up my bike from Carl Hart although I'm not sure when I'll be able to ride it. Darren basically rebuilt my MTB. Both front and rear shock overhauled, brake fluid changed, pivots tighten and bolts replaced. Also had the entire drive train replaced. Should be great to ride but the trails are not in good shape with all the freeze and thaw going on. Hopefully I'll be out there soon but now I gotta worry about a bad foot. What a bummer.

• Calories out: 2605 From lifestyle:2605, From activities:0
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Injury: 5 Hours slept: 9
Bike
  • 1h 30m 06s
  • 27.32 miles
  • 18.19 Mi/hr

Indoor trainer
Freestyle workout Eminem style
18.2 avg speed 33.8 max speed
89 avg cadence 109 max cadence
Normalized Power - 203

How do I feel today? I'm tired this morning and have been all week. My left foot hurts as well and I'm not sure why. The plan for today is to get an hour or so in on the bike this afternoon.

I had a real good workout on the bike this afternoon. I went for 90 minutes, the first 30 were just high cadence spin and warm up. The next hour I was working hard and had a very good workout. Granted this was only my second bike workout this week. My foot didn't hurt during the workout but afterwards it did. I think I must have done something to it on the Thursday treadmill run. I'll try and get a run in tomorrow but good overall workout today.

• Calories out: 3782 From lifestyle:2555, From activities:1228
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8.5 Overall Workout: 5
Strength
  • 1h 00m

Chest, Shoulder and Abs Workout

How do I feel today? Not bad, a little tired but I got to sleep in as my daughter is working from home today. It's raining today but warmer then it has been. I'll probably get a strength training workout in this evening.

I got my strength training workout this evening. Did a chest, shoulder and abs workout. Not my best workout, I was super tired this evening so it seemed harder than it should've been but I did manage to get it done. Will likely get a bike workout in for tomorrow.

• Calories out: 2971 From lifestyle:2564, From activities:407
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 9 Overall Workout: 3
Run
  • 1h 16m 05s
  • 7.00 miles
  • 10m 52s /Mi

Indoor treadmill
Slow old man pace
5.0-5.7 speed 2.0 incline vt feet 739
160 avg cadence 174 max cadence
8.7 cm avg vertical oscillation 8.6% avg vertical ratio
0.98 m avg stride length 291 ms avg ground contact

How do I feel today? I'm tired this morning and it's wet and overcast out this morning. The rain is on the way for tonight and tomorrow. The plan for today is to get an hour run on the treadmill this evening.

I got my run in this evening and probably went longer than I should have. I violated the more is not better rule. I'm just really tired today so I kept the run at a real slow pace. I probably should've just cut it short at 6 miles but I decided to do another mile. It wasn't my best run but I did get it done.

• Calories out: 3428 From lifestyle:2564, From activities:864
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 8.5 Overall Workout: 3
How do I feel today? I'm tired but up very early to head into NJ for work today. It's raining out but should pass. I'm hoping to get home early enough to workout this evening. We'll see.

Well no workout today, I got home at around 8:30 PM and was super tired from the long trip and day. Will see if I can make up some time the rest of the week.

• Calories out: 2627 From lifestyle:2627, From activities:0
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 7

strikyr's Training Log

February 2018 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28   

Time
Distance