How do I feel today? Not bad a little tired this morning. Well no sun this morning and it's misty and overcast. It is supposed to clear later on today but probably too wet to MTB so I'll probably get another hour in on the trainer this evening. That sucks.

• Calories out: 2603 From lifestyle:2603, From activities:0
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8
Bike
  • 1h 17m 03s
  • 22.87 miles
  • 17.81 Mi/hr

Indoor trainer
15' WU, MS - Sufferfest The Way Out, 5' CD
17.8 avg speed 27.8 max speed
81 avg cadence 103 max cadence
Normalized Power - 202

How do I feel today? Not bad a little tired this morning. It's raining out again this morning but it is supposed to pass and just be overcast and foggy today. This weather is sucking big time lately. The plan for today is to get some work in on the bike this evening. Probably get an hour in on the trainer.

I got 75 minutes in this evening on the bike trainer. I wound up taking it easy and doing Sufferfest The Way Out. I got my work in though and did well I just didn't feel like killing myself tonight. I do want to get out and MTB tomorrow if I can and have some legs to do it. Not a bad workout overall no sandbagging.

• Calories out: 3604 From lifestyle:2557, From activities:1047
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8.5 Overall Workout: 3
How do I feel today? Not too bad this morning. It's overcast, wet and raining out this morning and it is supposed to rain all day today. I'm heading into NYC for work as well. I'll probably not have time to workout this evening.

No workout this evening I got home at a reasonable hour but I was just too tired to do anything. Will pick it up tomorrow.

• Calories out: 2610 From lifestyle:2610, From activities:0
How do I feel today? Not that bad considering the long ride yesterday. I'm a little tired and the legs are a little sore this morning. It's sunny now but you can see the overcast skies moving in. The rain is supposed to start later on tonight and go into Wednesday. I'll probably take a rest day today.

I wound up taking a rest day. I was thinking earlier in the day that I'd just get an hour in on the trainer and spin the legs out but I was feeling rather tired and lethargic as the afternoon went on. I am pretty tired so I figured better to take a pass and maybe get back at it tomorrow if I don't get home too late. We'll see how it goes.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 2 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 8
Bike
  • 6h 20m 04s
  • 100.78 miles
  • 15.91 Mi/hr

48 degrees 76% humidity 8 mph wind
North to South Fork ride via Shelter Island
15.9 avg speed 29.2 max speed
80 avg cadence 131 max cadence
Normalized Power - 179

How do I feel today? Not too bad I'm up early again this morning to get that ride in that we didn't get in yesterday due to the weather. Heading out east and doing a north to south fork ride via Shelter Island w/Wynn, Larry and Kimarie this morning.

Great ride today, very cold though. It never really warmed up much and it was windier then we expected it to be still we had a good ride today. This is a very scenic ride and it was nice to head east on the north fork and then take the north ferry over to Shelter Island and ride there and then take the south ferry back. We wound up stopping for lunch in the Hamptons at a little deli/smoke shop. Refueled with a cheeseburger, fries and a coke. It hit the spot since we were 4 hours in and had 2 more hours to go. I wound up with almost 101 miles and probably had like 102 but I started my garmin a little late a few times so lost a little distance. I wound up able to finish strong again which is a good sign. I was able to do that last year and am doing it again this year. Overall a great ride albeit we were all a little cold but had a good time and fun as always.

First time I ever hit the century mark this early in the year on a ride. This is like July/August riding. I blame Wynn he is a maniac.

• Calories out: 6638 From lifestyle:2345, From activities:4293
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8 Overall Workout: 3
How do I feel today? I'm tired this morning but I got up early for the ride this morning. I was checking the weather and it was not looking all that good. Looks like rain for the late morning and afternoon. Wynn called and we agreed to postpone the ride until tomorrow. No sense in being wet and cold. Looks like low 50's for today and cooler the further east you go. I'll probably not do anything today and save the legs for tomorrow.

strikyr's Training Log

April 2017 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Time
Distance
  • April's totals