• 1h 20m 43s
  • 24.02 miles
  • 17.85 Mi/hr

Indoor trainer
Ice cream ride pace
17.9 avg spd 28.4 max speed
86 avg cadence 102 max cadence
Normalized Power - 189

How do I feel today? Not bad, it's sunny and cold out today. Thank goodness we didn't get much if any snow, like maybe a dusting and it's hard to even call it that. I would've been sunk for MTB if we got 3 to 6 inches. It's too early not to be able to MTB. I plan on doing another 1:20 on the bike trainer this morning.

Another ice cream ride paced work out this morning. Just wanting to get some exercise and some consistency. I did a little better than yesterday and rode a little harder. I'm not ready to kill myself until I can get 5 to 6 workouts in a week and I need some legs to do that. I'll work towards that plus I'm not committed to any races as of yet so I've got nothing to train for at the moment.

• Calories out: 3636 From lifestyle:2544, From activities:1092
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 9 Overall Workout: 3
Bike
  • 1h 20m 05s
  • 23.63 miles
  • 17.70 Mi/hr

Indoor trainer
Indoor ice cream ride pace
17.7 avg speed 28.7 max speed
85 avg cadence 100 max cadence
186 Normalized Power

How do I feel today? Not bad, it's wet and snowing out today. We are supposed to get 3 to 6 inches but we'll see. Right now not much of anything out there. I'll likely get and hour or so on the bike trainer this afternoon.

We didn't get much snow, barely a dusting just very wet out there. I wound up doing my workout in the evening. I did an hour and 20 minutes on the trainer. It was at the ice cream ride pace, not really a workout more like exercise. It's been a sad week. I'll probably do another one of these tomorrow morning.

• Calories out: 3638 From lifestyle:2551, From activities:1087
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 9 Overall Workout: 3
How do I feel today? I'm tired this morning. It's cold and grey out today and the snow is on the way for tomorrow. The totals keep going up. I've got to work again tonight so I'll see if I can get
a workout in before I start. I was looking to get an hour in on the bike trainer.

No workout this evening. I took a pass since my wife is going to be home later than usual and I had to run out to get dinner. I wanted to eat before I started working. I'm sure I'll get something in this weekend. It's not been a good week for the workouts.

• Calories out: 2617 From lifestyle:2617, From activities:0
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8
How do I feel today? Not bad, it's cold out there this morning but sunny out. I do have to work a little late this evening but hoping to finish up and get a workout in. I was planning on doing an hour or so on the trainer this evening.

I didn't get to get my workout in this evening. I didn't finish up until 7 pm. It's shaping up to not be a very good week. I will try and get some time in on the trainer tomorrow evening. I have some work scheduled around 8 pm so will try to get my workout done before I get started.

• Calories out: 2624 From lifestyle:2624, From activities:0
  • Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 3 Hours slept: 8.5

strikyr's Training Log

December 2017 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Time
Distance