w/u ~ 6min
main - long time
c/d ~ 4min
A few things about this adventure were weird.
1) I'm in a pace-rut. I need to focus and plan more in order to run some different distances and paces. Gotta mix it up!
2) I had no intention of going this far. I was thinking 6ish. But I grossly underestimated the distance. Badly. I think it's because I'm not used to running that route. I know very intuitively the mileage on my "normal" routes. Not this one.
3) Good news is that I handled the extra distance like a champ. I
4) I've been practicing carrying my Nathan handheld water bottle, and I'm really glad I took it this morning, even though I theoretically didn't need it because my planned efforts would be less than an hour. It definitely takes time to get used to carrying water, so I may as well suck it up and work on it. The trail typically demands it.
4) The only cool stuff I saw this morning was dead. 2 huge bullfrogs, 1 turtle, 1 squirrel...and 2Pac! well, a 2Pac CD. ha!
2+ laps of Queeny Park.
Wrong choice of shoes, so i called it quits a little early. For the most part, a pretty good run, albeit a little slower than past ones. not surprising given the 10mi on Saturday that really took a toll on my ankles.
rained out of the driving range after only about 20 balls. grrr.
up to the Y via Bodley, then back down Woodlawn. No HRM or Garmin because I accidentally left it on yesterday when downloading some data.