Friday - August 1

Thursday - July 31

Run
  • 51m 10s
  • 5.20 miles
  • 09m 50s /Mi

Ran from ATI west on 6 mile to Cascade, did the loop and back. Both achilles needed to be babied. I could feel right knee but it did not cause me to have to slow or stop. Once again right foot started to get numb around mile 3 and lasted the rest of the way. No walking today was an accomplishment. I was pretty beat at the end. Probably could have done another mile more at the most. This should be my recovery pace, but instead it is currently my workout pace. That is pretty sad, but only temporary. Once this weight is off, I will stop feeling pains and my pace will pick up.

Wednesday - July 30

Run
  • 47m 27s
  • 4.79 miles
  • 09m 54s /Mi

Trail run at Crosswinds Marsh...amazing how I forgot how hard it is to run on grass and trail. I need to do this once a week at least. Babied the achilles but could still feel it. Could feel knee but not nearly as bad. Right foot kept going numb in the second half and I had to stop twice and walk till I got feeling back. Seems like a run full of issues but in the end I felt happy I did it. I definitely need to get the weight off. I feel fat running.

Tuesday - July 29

Monday - July 28

Run
  • 35m 36s
  • 3.62 miles
  • 09m 50s /Mi

I tested my achilles and found that it did not hurt till I was going faster than 9 minute miles. But around mile 2 my right knee started hurting and I had to walk a while because I was noticing a limp.

Sunday - July 27

Run
  • 30m
  • 3.00 miles
  • 10m /Mi

Working the JLMT I had to run quite a bit to get to certain points of the course. I am certain that I was going faster than 10 minute miles but I have no idea. My achilles really hurt but I had to push through it because I needed to get to some places in a timely manner.

Saturday - July 26

BrianMcCasey's Training Log

August 2014 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Volume

Time
Distance