FRIDAY

High F
Low F

Tuesday - December 18

Run
  • 30m
  • -----
  • -----

Sandrun trail. It was nicely cleared from this weekends snow.

Monday - December 17

Swim
  • 30m
  • 1000.00 yards
  • -----

WU: 200
MS: 200 Fingertip Drag, 100 swim, 200 Closed fist, 3x100 swim
CD: Hotub

I feel bad for the people at Cool Running, the site just got gutted.

Not a particularly awesome workout.  I didn't really plan properly going into today, my nutrition was waaaay off. I wanted to do 40 or 50minutes, but wouldn't have had the energy.

Sunday - December 16

Run
  • 30m
  • -----
  • -----

Baklava (sp?) weather. Cold, snowy, windy...not bad for a run today!

Missed some workouts last part of this week due to some family stuff.  Snuck one in today though.

Saturday - December 15

Friday - December 14

Thursday - December 13

Wednesday - December 12

Run
  • 20m
  • -----
  • -----

About 2 hours after the swim.

Swim
  • 35m
  • 1400.00 yards
  • -----

WU: 200
MS: 1000yd time trial (2:26) I didn't really 'push' it. Just went continuously and tried to be conscious of the two drills I've been working on. Surprisingly after the 1000 yards, I wasn't that winded, I could have done 600 more.
CD: 200, Hotub.*

*About that hot-tub today...if I do a 1000yd time trial for my T-pace, I EXPECT the hot-tub to be FULLY functional, and even hotter than other days.  I had no bubbles, only 1/3 of the jets worked.  What a let down.  I did all that work for nothing! 

;) 

I have a gripe about my Ohio race director, HFP Racing.  Don't get me wrong, they put on great races but it seems that every year their website gets worse.  I do like the clean look of it this year, but that is where is stops.

This year the are going with Active.com for registration instead of themselves, which is fine.  The problems I have is that the HFP racing website hosts ABSOLUTELY no race information except for the date.  The Active registration page doesn't have nice formatting, no pictures, no quick links to different parts of a race...try reading the directions or the listing of race distances!

Though not an Ohio race series, Setup events has THE BEST race website.  All race directors should take notes.

It seems like ever since the Tri-One-O-One series, HFP is trying to do too much or grow too fast.  I hope their races stay on par this year.

Ron's Training Log

December 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Volume

Time
Distance

Actual vs Planned