reps
    Max
    reps
    Min
    wt.(lb)
    Max
    wt.(lb)
  • CHEST - Pushups

Not a bad run today.  The kids got this awesome inflatable pirate ship, they have been having lots of fun finding treasure.

• Health data: Hours slept: 10

Thursday - December 27

Driving long distance eating/drinking schedule:

FOOD - eat only small amounts of things every hour, 1/2 sandwich, 1/2 muffin, etc...good things, no junk food. It is very important to NOT get full.

DRINK - Take 1-1.5 hours to finish off caffeinated soda NOT diet (Mountain Dew is perfect), repeat.  You want the caffeine AND sugar effect.  If you drink black coffee, still take a few swigs of soda for the sugar...or replace soda with something like a Starbucks Venti Carmel Machiatto for both caffeine and sugar.  Take a few swigs avery 5-10 minutes.

With this metering schedule, I was able to drive a solid 7pm to 4:30am with no music.

*My family and I drive to Florida a few times a year for the holidays and I have slowly perfected the eating, drinking schedule for maximum driving awakeness.

This schedule is almost like a long distance endurance event nutrition, though a lot lower on the water intake.

• Health data: Hours slept: 1

Wednesday - December 26

On the road today.

• Health data: Hours slept: 5

Tuesday - December 25

Nice day with the family.  It's about time for Thomas the Train to give us 'College Credits' for all of the trains we have bought the past few years.

• Health data: Hours slept: 5

Monday - December 24

Run
  • 35m
  • -----
  • -----

Went to the trail off of Memorial. Nice, flat and quiet trail. I was one of only 3 people there.

• Health data: Hours slept: 8.5

Sunday - December 23

It was 3pm today, I had my running pants on, I had the shoes on.  I was putting on my shirts when I got a phone call.  I was excited to perhaps do a 35minute run.  But family stuff instead prevailed.  Tomorrow it will be either a swim or a run...or both. 

Saturday - December 22

10 hours of sleep last night...this was sorely needed for the huge deficit I have been running the last few weeks.  It would have been a sick Christmas otherwise as yesterday I was definitely drained.  I could have fallen asleep in the hottub.

Ron's Training Log

December 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Volume

Time
Distance