SATURDAY
Overcast
High 43F
Low 37F
Run
  • 25m
  • 2.31 miles
  • 10m 49s /Mi

Sunset run. Temperature couldn't have been more perfect.

Strength
  • 05m

• EXERCISE

Sets
    Min
    reps
    Max
    reps
    Min
    wt.(lb)
    Max
    wt.(lb)
  • BACK - Pullups - Medium Grip, Pronated
Sport
  • Kayaking
  • 1h 15m

Nice kayak out to the bay. Perfect weather.

Seem to have indigestion today.  Probably too much beer or pop.  I need to address this issue for my New Years resolutions.

• Health data: Hours slept: 7

• Health data: Hours slept: 8
Run
  • 20m
  • -----
  • -----
Strength
  • 05m

Not a bad run today.  The kids got this awesome inflatable pirate ship, they have been having lots of fun finding treasure.

• Health data: Hours slept: 10

Driving long distance eating/drinking schedule:

FOOD - eat only small amounts of things every hour, 1/2 sandwich, 1/2 muffin, etc...good things, no junk food. It is very important to NOT get full.

DRINK - Take 1-1.5 hours to finish off caffeinated soda NOT diet (Mountain Dew is perfect), repeat.  You want the caffeine AND sugar effect.  If you drink black coffee, still take a few swigs of soda for the sugar...or replace soda with something like a Starbucks Venti Carmel Machiatto for both caffeine and sugar.  Take a few swigs avery 5-10 minutes.

With this metering schedule, I was able to drive a solid 7pm to 4:30am with no music.

*My family and I drive to Florida a few times a year for the holidays and I have slowly perfected the eating, drinking schedule for maximum driving awakeness.

This schedule is almost like a long distance endurance event nutrition, though a lot lower on the water intake.

• Health data: Hours slept: 1
On the road today.

• Health data: Hours slept: 5
Nice day with the family.  It's about time for Thomas the Train to give us 'College Credits' for all of the trains we have bought the past few years.

• Health data: Hours slept: 5
Run
  • 35m
  • -----
  • -----

Went to the trail off of Memorial. Nice, flat and quiet trail. I was one of only 3 people there.

• Health data: Hours slept: 8.5

Ron's Training Log

December 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Time
Distance
Time