WEDNESDAY
Light drizzle
High 55F
Low 37F
THURSDAY
Patchy light snow
High 37F
Low 30F
Late-night home improvement. Drywall up.  Installed a partial wall and doorway to bedroom (this was our walk in upstairs livingroom).

Late-night home improvement.  Studs and lights installed for new walk-in closet space.

Not sure why I was thinking about this...I was watching a dove walk around my lawn.  If you have read anything in my log, I infrequently rant about something that I feel very strongly about.  One of those things were the uses of pesticides/herbicides/insecticides on the lawn and around the perimeter of the house.  As I have voiced in the past, I feel that there is a contributing link between these killers chemicals and autism, other developmental diseases in our children.  Heck, even cancers, etc in adults.  Anyways I won't go off on that as I have wrote in the past about it but watching that dove walk around my lawn made me think that one of the biggest links between transmission of these chemicals from the lawn to our children inside the house is the family dog or cat.  Yes....Fido and Fluffy.  We let them out on our 'chemlawn', they play, romp and ALWAYS roll around.  We let them back in our house.  Our kids pet them, put their heads on their fur, etc...very direct method to ingesting.  Not a lot of these pesticides get inside us on a daily basis, but lot of 'trace' chemical exposure everyday is a lot over time - especially to a childs developing brain. 

The lawn doesn't have to be perfect.  Dandelions, some clover gives a lawn some character and makes it more natural.  These co-habitants are ok to have...as long as it's green right?

Swim
  • 23m 20s
  • 1000.00 yards
  • 02m 20s /100 yards

WU: 100
MS: 4x200
CD: 100
15' hot tub
Abysmal workout. Not sure what I expected when I spent 5 hrs till midnight last night putting up drywall. I started off this workout mentally thinking 'lets do these sets on a 2' pace!' That lasted about 100. I was tired from yesterday. So I just did them slow on 6' intervals for extra rest. The cool thing is that for my cooldown I did the first 25 on 10/10 breathing and the last 75 on 5/5 breathing without much difficulty.

Sorry about the server error messages.  We are going to do some updates tonight to correct the issue.

Swim
  • 27m 26s
  • 1200.00 yards
  • 02m 17s /100 yards

4x400 (9:08, 9:18, 9:00)
10' hot tub

test

Run
  • 32m
  • -----
  • -----

Sandrun Parkway. Not a bad run.

Strength
  • 20m

• EXERCISE

Sets
    Min
    reps
    Max
    reps
    Min
    wt.(lb)
    Max
    wt.(lb)
  • GENERAL - Front Lever - flat tuck 2
  • GENERAL - L-sit-Rings
  • GENERAL - Planche - flat tuck 2
I need to take more and more showers...it appears that is where all of my 'ah-ha' moments happen.  Got another answer to something I have been mulling over for months.

Ron's Training Log

June 2010 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30   

Time
Distance
Time
  • December's totals