Riding the IRONMAN glow!!!

Saturday - October 13

Run
  • 28m 11s
  • 3.10 miles
  • 09m 05s /Mi

Had a great time at the race this morning.  Klynne, Mary, Ashley, Abby, Jacob and I all did fantastic.  I had a PR!! Was 28 something. I forgot my watch this morning so I have to wait for them to post an offical time. Mary it was sooo great for you to come with us.

22.88/45!

Friday - October 12

Taking the day off. Have to work and then having marymosc and her family for dessert.

Thursday - October 11

Bike
  • 1h 04m 41s
  • 15.50 miles
  • 14.38 Mi/hr
Run
  • 37m 11s
  • 3.70 miles
  • 10m 03s /Mi

Got out early for the run.  Was a bit on the chilly side when I started but an absolute beautiful morning. Have a ride with Mindy and Klynne at 10:30!

Was a bit windy for the ride but we had a great time. Thanks guys!!! Nice easy ride.

Wednesday - October 10

Not to sure what kind of "funout" I will get to today. Raining this morning has put a damper on the bike I had planned. After looking at Carrie's log yesterday, I went to check on my standings for the Virginia Triathlon Series.  I was very pleasantly surprised to see that I have finished 14/220 for my AG. This has really been a phenominal year for me. I have grown to love this sport. I have NEVER been athletic, but now look forward to racing and proving to myself that I AM!! Who knows what next year will hold?? I do know that, god willing, I will be stronger, fitter, and a better TRIATHLETE!!! 

Tuesday - October 9

Run
  • 43m 21s
  • 4.08 miles
  • 10m 38s /Mi
Wanted to get an early start this morning before the humidity and heat set in.  Beat the heat but not the H:( This was a pretty good run today.  Towards the middle I think I may have found the runners high, Oh my gosh I was in such a groove, then my devil on the shoulder started to rear her ugly head. This was about the time I got to the hood entrance, and I finally didn't listen and pushed on !!!! Yeah for me!!! Now to go grocery shopping, YUCK!!!!

Monday - October 8

Planned to take the day off.  Hubby had the day off to and we just hung out together without the girls.  Is this what retirement is supposed to be???   I think I like it!!! Planned running Tue, Thurs, and a 5K on Sat.

Sunday - October 7

RR is up.  At work today till 3 then hopefully going to Busch Gardens for Hallowscream!

sk2a2005's Training Log

October 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31   

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races