Riding the IRONMAN glow!!!

Tuesday - October 16

Run
  • 44m 47s
  • 4.38 miles
  • 10m 13s /Mi
Went for a run after work. Man sure is hard for me to pick up my feet after working all day. Needed to get at least 4 done today so did the hood and an extra small loop to get it. Half way through the run I started to get into the flow. By the end my left knee and right hip were hurting a bit.

Monday - October 15

12 hours at the hospital today so no workouts for me today:( Tomorrow is another work day but only 8 so I'll get a run in.

Finally did the RR from Sat but time is still a guess.

Sunday - October 14

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • 8.60 miles
  • -----
Sport
  • Walking
  • 45m

Went with the family to a new trail that runs from Carters Groove to Kings point.  Was a nice paved path through the woods.  Was scouting for a new place to run. Talked to a lady who does marathons and said that it was about 16 from CW to the grove.  Will be a nice path to run, esp in the summer because its so shaded.

This evening walked the hood with my youngest to pass out girls scout flyers for a food drive next weekend. What as glorious weekend it has been!!

10.88 for mw this week in thw run challenge

Saturday - October 13

Run
  • 28m 11s
  • 3.10 miles
  • 09m 05s /Mi

Had a great time at the race this morning.  Klynne, Mary, Ashley, Abby, Jacob and I all did fantastic.  I had a PR!! Was 28 something. I forgot my watch this morning so I have to wait for them to post an offical time. Mary it was sooo great for you to come with us.

22.88/45!

Friday - October 12

Taking the day off. Have to work and then having marymosc and her family for dessert.

Thursday - October 11

Bike
  • 1h 04m 41s
  • 15.50 miles
  • 14.38 Mi/hr
Run
  • 37m 11s
  • 3.70 miles
  • 10m 03s /Mi

Got out early for the run.  Was a bit on the chilly side when I started but an absolute beautiful morning. Have a ride with Mindy and Klynne at 10:30!

Was a bit windy for the ride but we had a great time. Thanks guys!!! Nice easy ride.

Wednesday - October 10

Not to sure what kind of "funout" I will get to today. Raining this morning has put a damper on the bike I had planned. After looking at Carrie's log yesterday, I went to check on my standings for the Virginia Triathlon Series.  I was very pleasantly surprised to see that I have finished 14/220 for my AG. This has really been a phenominal year for me. I have grown to love this sport. I have NEVER been athletic, but now look forward to racing and proving to myself that I AM!! Who knows what next year will hold?? I do know that, god willing, I will be stronger, fitter, and a better TRIATHLETE!!! 

sk2a2005's Training Log

October 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31   

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races