Riding the IRONMAN glow!!!

Sunday - October 21

Decided to take the girls to Pumpkinville this afternoon. Mom guilt kicked in because they had to be home alone all weekend.  I'll have to run an extra day next week but I'll get the 45, bumpers rule!!

Saturday - October 20

Not to sure if I'm gonna get to my run today or tomorrow.  I'm at work now and then our neighborhood is having a party at 7. Think I may wait till tomorrow after work.

Friday - October 19

My body is fighting me today. I'm really tired so I'm gonna take the day off.

Thursday - October 18

Run
  • 54m 55s
  • 5.30 miles
  • 10m 22s /Mi
Sport
  • Yard Work
  • 1h 25m

I'm really glad to have that over with. Was not feeling the best on this run but the pace was great!! Klynne ran NN with me and she did really well considering she bonked into mile 3. She decided to walk just a bit while I finished the 5.3, then I ran back and caught up to her and we finished together.  We did walk a bit to warm up so the distance is longer but I only ran the 5.3.  Now to cut the grass before the rain.  Thank god for the rain we need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank the lord, I was just starting to push the mower in the shed and it down poured!  YEAH for me and Yeah for the rain.

Wednesday - October 17

Bike
  • 1h 08m 19s
  • 20.30 miles
  • 17.83 Mi/hr
Had to take advantage of this beautiful day and get out on the bike. Kept a pretty good pace except for the few small hills. Sure do miss riding, with this bike challenge I've talked myself into. Klynne and I have a 5 miler planned for tomorrow.  MAybe I should have re-thought this 20 mile bike ride.

Tuesday - October 16

Run
  • 44m 47s
  • 4.38 miles
  • 10m 13s /Mi
Went for a run after work. Man sure is hard for me to pick up my feet after working all day. Needed to get at least 4 done today so did the hood and an extra small loop to get it. Half way through the run I started to get into the flow. By the end my left knee and right hip were hurting a bit.

Monday - October 15

12 hours at the hospital today so no workouts for me today:( Tomorrow is another work day but only 8 so I'll get a run in.

Finally did the RR from Sat but time is still a guess.

sk2a2005's Training Log

October 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31   

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races