Riding the IRONMAN glow!!!

Tuesday - October 23

Oh my gosh where did the day go.  Busy with a class for work, then taxi for oldest, then tons of homework, diner, now it to dang dark. Crap I really wanted to go for a bike. Sometimes there is just not enough time in the day for a MOM!!!!(or a DAD):) Hope to get a ride in tomorrow and then a 5+ run on Thursday, and another 5K on Sat.

Monday - October 22

Run
  • 42m 55s
  • 4.20 miles
  • 10m 13s /Mi
Finaly got my tired arse out for a run.  Slept better last night so I hope I got caught up on the sleep I seem to have lost.  Run was a bit slower than I'd like but it's done. Really need to make a better effort this week for the team. I haven't been in the pool much either and need to get back. Plan for today is to hopefully go with the neighbor ladies to the Williamsburg Winery for a tour.  I've been here two years now and have wanted to go for ahwile. Sure wish that fall would get here, it's supposed to be 80 again today. 

Sunday - October 21

Decided to take the girls to Pumpkinville this afternoon. Mom guilt kicked in because they had to be home alone all weekend.  I'll have to run an extra day next week but I'll get the 45, bumpers rule!!

Saturday - October 20

Not to sure if I'm gonna get to my run today or tomorrow.  I'm at work now and then our neighborhood is having a party at 7. Think I may wait till tomorrow after work.

Friday - October 19

My body is fighting me today. I'm really tired so I'm gonna take the day off.

Thursday - October 18

Run
  • 54m 55s
  • 5.30 miles
  • 10m 22s /Mi
Sport
  • Yard Work
  • 1h 25m

I'm really glad to have that over with. Was not feeling the best on this run but the pace was great!! Klynne ran NN with me and she did really well considering she bonked into mile 3. She decided to walk just a bit while I finished the 5.3, then I ran back and caught up to her and we finished together.  We did walk a bit to warm up so the distance is longer but I only ran the 5.3.  Now to cut the grass before the rain.  Thank god for the rain we need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank the lord, I was just starting to push the mower in the shed and it down poured!  YEAH for me and Yeah for the rain.

Wednesday - October 17

Bike
  • 1h 08m 19s
  • 20.30 miles
  • 17.83 Mi/hr
Had to take advantage of this beautiful day and get out on the bike. Kept a pretty good pace except for the few small hills. Sure do miss riding, with this bike challenge I've talked myself into. Klynne and I have a 5 miler planned for tomorrow.  MAybe I should have re-thought this 20 mile bike ride.

sk2a2005's Training Log

October 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31   

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races