Riding the IRONMAN glow!!!

Sunday - October 28

Did nothing today but relax. Had gone to a Halloween party last night and needed some rest. I have to work tomorrow and hope to get my run done in the afternoon to finish my goal!!

Saturday - October 27

Run
  • 29m 08s
  • 3.10 miles
  • 09m 24s /Mi
Ran in the rain:( HAd a great race anyway.  MOre to follow in the RR. Now have to take the girls shopping:)

Friday - October 26

Run
  • 26m 16s
  • 2.74 miles
  • 09m 35s /Mi

I know everyone thought I should have run in the rain yesterday, but I REALLY didn't feel like it!!! I know that I can get the goal so that's probably the catalist for the laziness. Got out for a short run because I have a 5K tomorrow and don't want to wear the legs out. Just a small run to keep loose. Felt like I hadn't been running in a long time. I guess the laziness really hurt me this week. 

I've been very tired in the evenings and not sure why?? Wonder if it could be that I've slacked off to much on the workouts?? Need to get back to the pool and hopefully can get a bike in soon to.

Thursday - October 25

Well the 5 miler may have to wait, it's supposed to rain all day.  Now, I'm not complaining because we truely need the rain, but dang it.

Wednesday - October 24

Had plans to go for a ride this afternoon but the much needed rain put a damper on that. Trying to get the 5 miles done tomorrow.

Tuesday - October 23

Oh my gosh where did the day go.  Busy with a class for work, then taxi for oldest, then tons of homework, diner, now it to dang dark. Crap I really wanted to go for a bike. Sometimes there is just not enough time in the day for a MOM!!!!(or a DAD):) Hope to get a ride in tomorrow and then a 5+ run on Thursday, and another 5K on Sat.

Monday - October 22

Run
  • 42m 55s
  • 4.20 miles
  • 10m 13s /Mi
Finaly got my tired arse out for a run.  Slept better last night so I hope I got caught up on the sleep I seem to have lost.  Run was a bit slower than I'd like but it's done. Really need to make a better effort this week for the team. I haven't been in the pool much either and need to get back. Plan for today is to hopefully go with the neighbor ladies to the Williamsburg Winery for a tour.  I've been here two years now and have wanted to go for ahwile. Sure wish that fall would get here, it's supposed to be 80 again today. 

sk2a2005's Training Log

October 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31   

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races