Riding the IRONMAN glow!!!

Wednesday - October 31

Probably nothing today due to hood having dinner for the kids before trick or treating,plus working. I have done more running this past month than I ever have, I have grown to maybe like it sometimes!

Tuesday - October 30

Run
  • 51m 21s
  • 5.00 miles
  • 10m 16s /Mi

Holy crap where did the fall go. Woke up to 35 this morning.  Klynne and I are going to do the NN 5 miler this morning, then to the wine tasting that we didn't get to last week.

HAd a pretty good run. Pace would have been better but both of us needed to make a pit stop!! Goal completed plus 2.5!!!!!

Monday - October 29

Sunday - October 28

Did nothing today but relax. Had gone to a Halloween party last night and needed some rest. I have to work tomorrow and hope to get my run done in the afternoon to finish my goal!!

Saturday - October 27

Run
  • 29m 08s
  • 3.10 miles
  • 09m 24s /Mi
Ran in the rain:( HAd a great race anyway.  MOre to follow in the RR. Now have to take the girls shopping:)

Friday - October 26

Run
  • 26m 16s
  • 2.74 miles
  • 09m 35s /Mi

I know everyone thought I should have run in the rain yesterday, but I REALLY didn't feel like it!!! I know that I can get the goal so that's probably the catalist for the laziness. Got out for a short run because I have a 5K tomorrow and don't want to wear the legs out. Just a small run to keep loose. Felt like I hadn't been running in a long time. I guess the laziness really hurt me this week. 

I've been very tired in the evenings and not sure why?? Wonder if it could be that I've slacked off to much on the workouts?? Need to get back to the pool and hopefully can get a bike in soon to.

Thursday - October 25

Well the 5 miler may have to wait, it's supposed to rain all day.  Now, I'm not complaining because we truely need the rain, but dang it.

sk2a2005's Training Log

October 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31   

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races