Run
  • 30m 07s
  • 3.10 miles
  • 09m 43s /Mi
Swim
  • 20m 12s
  • 750.00 yards
  • 02m 41s /100 yards
Down and dirty was this is a great race and had a blast!!! RR to follow.

Friday - October 5

Gonna try and go for a ride this morning before the girls get home.  They have a half day. Then have to go the Contes and get them to check the gears and get a new tube.

UUUGGGGHHHH!!!  Went out to get on the bike and the back tire I just changed the other day is flat. I think the tire itself needs to be changed so it's off to Contes for parts. Think I'll take this as a sign to taper as well.  Gonna kick some butt tomorrow!!!

Thursday - October 4

Run
  • 58m 47s
  • 5.30 miles
  • 11m 05s /Mi

newport news park

Swim
  • 40m
  • 1350.00 yards
  • 02m 58s /100 yards

1000@26:24

That was a killer morning!!! Thanks K!! I was able to keep my pace lower and this run was actually fun. Wait, did I just say that??? YEP, FUN. Always helps to have someone you like running with ya. Then decided that since the race is Sat, I need to get in the water at least once this week. Was pretty sloww going, surprised how tired my arms were at the beginning of the swim.  Now have to go and douch out my sinuses to see if that will help the congestion.

Wednesday - October 3

Have to do a bike or swim after work for the tri on Sat.  Don't worry team I have a 5 miler planned on Thurs!! Then Giant Acorn sat!!!

Well as it should, family came firat tonight.  Along with getting the grass cut before it got dark. Mom guilt was really wearing on me, so I stayed home with the girls. Tomorrow will be the run and poss a swim.

Tuesday - October 2

nothing today:( Working 12 hours at the hospital. Run yesterday was good and I really need to start getting more volume. Have to work on slowing the pace a bit to be able to do that. Not to sure how because I feel like I'm walking if I go much slower.  Really looking forward to pushing myself this month for this challenge.

Monday - October 1

Run
  • 35m
  • 3.50 miles
  • 10m /Mi

Sunday - September 30

Sport
  • Walking
  • 45m
Yesterday was the neighborhood fall clean-up and spent 4 hours cleaning the club house. Then spent another few hours washing the SUV and doing yard work around the house. So now workouts then. It's now 4 pm and only thing I've accomplished is lunch with family at HOT DOG KING! Did go for a walk this morning with the hubby and the youngest daughter.

sk2a2005's Training Log

October 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31   

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races