Riding the IRONMAN glow!!!

Tuesday - November 13

Swim
  • 55m
  • 1900.00 yards
  • 02m 53s /100 yards

Well the 5 miles will have to wait till tomorrow and I'll have to do it by myself:( K forgot she had to work today. So I decided not to brave running in the rain this morning and go to the pool instead. A better swim than last week but not by much. I probably should have not gone because now the shoulder is bugging me. Felt a bit tingley in the fingers yesterday. I need to go to PT and figure out whats going on.  Is it my neck out of wack or is it the shoulder??????

Now off to shop for a suit for a funeral on Fri.:( Mr Bush(somone my husband worked with) was a great man and will be missed!!!!

Man I'm wishing now that I wouldn't have gone swimming. I'm so congested right now a drill bit to the forehead would be a welcome thing. I HAVE to go get some nose clips for the next swim and hope that works. This is a b*&ch!!!!

Monday - November 12

Probably taking the day off. Planned 5 miles tomorrow with K.

Sunday - November 11

Run
  • 37m
  • 3.75 miles
  • 09m 52s /Mi

Was going to be lazy again today but hubby drug me out and ran with me. He is a much faster runner but slowed his pace to stick with me. Did the hood plus the new hood across the road. Was a beautiful morning for a run!!

Saturday - November 10

cold and rainy so I'll probably take today off

Friday - November 9

Bike
  • 1h 10m
  • 19.00 miles
  • 16.29 Mi/hr

Not to sure what the day has in store for me, except I have two girls who need to go shopping for winter clothes.  They have been freezing their butts off because I haven't gotten any yet. They get out of school early today.:(

I'm extremely proud of myself for getting out on the bike. I haven't been riding for about a month and it felt like I haven't been on the bike for years. Did the Jolly Pond Loop and the small hills killed me. Legs are very tired but I'm blaming the 5 mile run yesterday for that. Was pretty chilly and the toes were getting a bit cramped.

Thursday - November 8

Run
  • 51m 19s
  • 5.00 miles
  • 10m 16s /Mi
Well, its pretty cold here today and if it wouldn't have been for my bestest friend, I would have stayed home. I'm really glad that we got out there.  It was such a lovely run.  We didn't push to hard and just enjoyed each others company, and the beautiful CRISP morning.  Thanks K!!

Wednesday - November 7

Planning a rest day today because I have to work 12 hours:(

sk2a2005's Training Log

November 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 

Volume

Time