Bike
  • 1h 26m 52s
  • 22.15 miles
  • 15.30 Mi/hr
Swim
  • 45m
  • 800.00 yards
  • -----

Had a great early ride with Klynne.  SHe really did a great job! She had never been on that route before. Sure was starting to get HOT, so glad we did it early.  Have OWS tonight with the club.

Man that was a tought swim.  The storms that had been around us really had the waves. Did a fair job sighting but the current was really tough on the last part of the triangle. Felt like you were in an endless pool going no where.  Glad I went though.

Wednesday - August 8

Well the heat is unbearable again today so I took the day and started to paint Abby's room.  I got all the light lavender painted and cut the dark in.  Now have to wait to tape the lower part. Klynne and I ar going to do the hills of Williamsburg tomorrow to get her ready for RYKA.  It will be early to beat the heat.

Tuesday - August 7

Sport
  • Yard Work
  • 1h 30m

Probably going to make today an off day.  Working till 3 then have a dinner planned to take the neighbors for their first sushi experience! It's just to dang hot and humid to run at 3 and don't have a treadmil. I can get up early tomorrow and get out for a run.

OMG!It's hotter than ??. Since I have to paint tomorrow, had to get the yard cut tonight.  Thought that since it was close 8 it would be cooler than doing it tomorrow.  But NOOOO, it was still over 90 when I came in.  Had to finish the lawn in the dark.  My neighbors must think I'm nuts.  Oh wait, I AM!!!!!

Monday - August 6

Swim
  • 55m
  • 2200.00 yards
  • 02m 30s /100 yards

100pulls/100kicks
2x100

Have to work today and will hit the pool after work.  Then have to start the second round of painting.

Have to work till 7 pm covering for someone who called in sick:( Hope I can still get the swim in.

Swim was fantastic! I finally did a mile straight!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm beat.

Sunday - August 5

Was up later than I wanted, and waited for my Aunt and Uncle to stop on there way thru VA.  It's now 1200 and they must not be stopping.  I HATE it when you wait for people then they don't show. Now its to dang HOT to run.  My back is a bit on the sore side today so I'll take today off.  Dinner at Klynne's.  YUMMMMM!

Saturday - August 4

Bike
  • 1h 40m 53s
  • 26.15 miles
  • 15.55 Mi/hr

MAx 32.5

Went for a long ride with Dottie this morning. Really pushed and got 4 hills.  Hope this gets me ready for RYKA.  Feel much better about the race after today. What a feeling flying down the hill and look and see 32mph. I still put the breaks on a bit.  

Friday - August 3

Swim
  • 30m
  • 1200.00 yards
  • -----

100kicks/100pulls
3x400 20 sec RI

Drove home from the OBX this morning and may try to get a ride in this afternoon. I hate to do the hill route by myself.

Well, all I can say about this swim is that it's done.  Did not have it in me to do any more tonight. Bike ride was pushed to tomorrow so I could do it with the neighbor. Dottie must have been reading my mind because I really didn't want to ride by myself. Hope to get at least 20-25 tomorrow.

sk2a2005's Training Log

August 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races