Riding the IRONMAN glow!!!

Saturday - September 1

Bike
  • -----
  • 5.00 miles
  • -----
Busy day shopping but did manage to ride to Contes with hubby to look at road bikes for him.

Friday - August 31

Bike
  • 1h 00m 34s
  • 17.05 miles
  • 16.89 Mi/hr
FINALLY, a good workout this week. This was probably the hardest I've ridden in a long time outside of a race. Helped hubby clean the 2 vehicles then went on the ride.  We are taking the neighbors out to try Korean food tonight.

Thursday - August 30

Sport
  • Yard Work
  • 1h 00m

Well, I really need to get a workout in today but not to sure how I'll fit it in.  Maybe I'll run late this evening.  Went to Abby's open house for middle school last night.  That sure was the most unorganized thing I've ever seen!!!! We were given NO schedule, and told to look on the wall for her home room, never mind the 300 other students were doing the same, then go room to room and check the doors to see if her name was there. They will get their sched. the first day of class.  They really need to realize that they are already nervous as heck and knowing what's going would be a tremedous benefit.

Sure hope that Ashley's high school open house is better.  We at least have her sched. and she knows where to go since she was there last year.

After open house cut grass while hubby edged/trimmed/blow. This open house was much better organized. Ash is taking her first AP glass and the teacher is very motivating.  Heck, she made me want to come to class.

Wednesday - August 29

Tuesday - August 28

Having a hard time getting motivated today.  Took the girls to the pool.  This is their last week of summer and feel a bit guilty not doing things with them.  Plan to take them to the beach tomorrow.  They haven't been all summer and are looking forward to it!  May try and get a bike ride in this afternoon?

Monday - August 27

Run
  • 29m 19s
  • 3.00 miles
  • 09m 46s /Mi

hood

Had to take the SUV to the shop early this morning, then home for a humid run.  Hate to get out that late but needed to do something today.  Plus my new plan is to work on the run a bit this month. Happy with the new found speed!!! Problem is that now I can't seem to get a slow tempo run?? I guess that could be a good thing:)

Sunday - August 26

Well I probably wont get a workout in today:( I have to work then our club is having a bike maint. course this evening. Really need to get that info.

sk2a2005's Training Log

September 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races

Totals