Riding the IRONMAN glow!!!

Thursday - September 13

School issues went better than I thought they would!!:) Ash got her class changed even before I got there. Abby's spec ed teachers are finally doing what they are supposed to. 

Well, this week is a bust. Not to sure where the workout mojo went but will work harder next week.  Going to try and get a bike on Sat with a few people from the club, then a run or swim on Sun. I may try to get a run tomorrow but not to sure how that will go. The girls are happier now and hope that the rest of the semester stays on the up side.

Wednesday - September 12

At work today, then need to go fight the high school.  Ash signed up for and AP class that is WAY TO ADVANCED for her and she needs to drop it.  They told me this morning that it's to late.  WRONG!!!! I've expressed concerns since open house and the teacher said she'd be fine.  I don't think so.  Maybe I'll run this evening to vent some frustration!!!!! I need to fight the middle school to so I'll save that for tomorrow.

Tuesday - September 11

No workout again today:(  Had grocery shopping and cleaning to do. Plus I'm being a wimp, for Sept its to dang hot!!!

Monday - September 10

Going to take today off and just relax. RR is up!!

Sunday - September 9

Bike
  • 31m 48s
  • 10.00 miles
  • 18.87 Mi/hr
Run
  • 19m 56s
  • 2.00 miles
  • 09m 58s /Mi
Swim
  • 11m 23s
  • 500.00 yards
  • 02m 17s /100 yards
Sport
  • Yard Work
  • 1h 00m

trying to get the grass done before the storm tomorrow.

I'll write race report tomorrow but I ROCKED THE LADY PATRIOT!!! 1:09:49, and I got 4th in my AG!!!!!! Was great to meet a fellow BT'er.  Judy it was a pleassure to meet you!!!

Saturday - September 8

volunteered for the HIM and had a blast.  Got packet and am ready to rock the LAdy PAtriot.

Friday - September 7

Gonna make today a rest day. Hard to get to work this morning!! Way to many appletinis last night at BUNKO!!!!:( Really need to hydrate a bunch today. Vol as bike coordinator for the Patriot HIM tomorrow.  Good luck to all who are participating!!!

sk2a2005's Training Log

September 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races

Totals