Bike
  • 1h 09m 47s
  • 17.50 miles
  • 15.05 Mi/hr
Run
  • 28m 19s
  • 2.85 miles
  • 09m 56s /Mi
After a couple glasses of wine last night, I really didn't want to do anything. Guilt got the best of me along with thinking about all my BT friends that were doing the Danskin race this morning. So I got my arse out for a run. Really just tried to relax through it this morning. After I got back had to take the oldest out to shoot a couple pictures for the photography glass.  We had to walk about 1.5 mile down a path. Boy the legs didn't like me much. Then get home and hubby wanted me to go for abike ride with him. We decided I would take the MTN bike this time becasue we went out to Jamestown Island and most of the roads are all aggrigate(sp). Oh my gosh the wind was bad. Now my legs are spent. Sure hope that I can walk tomorrow:) Sure did miss the road bike.. 

Saturday - September 15

Bike
  • 53m
  • 14.20 miles
  • 16.08 Mi/hr
Had an impromptu ride with another CAT member this morning.  Was a bit nervous that we were going to get wet but it was a fantastic morning for a ride. Went around Longhill then home. Kept the pace at a B ride. So glad that I got something done early, we have a freind coming for dinner tonight.

Friday - September 14

Run
  • 30m 55s
  • 3.00 miles
  • 10m 19s /Mi
This run was painful!!  I hafta, hafta, hafta run more!!! Now to go to lunch with Klynne.:)

Thursday - September 13

School issues went better than I thought they would!!:) Ash got her class changed even before I got there. Abby's spec ed teachers are finally doing what they are supposed to. 

Well, this week is a bust. Not to sure where the workout mojo went but will work harder next week.  Going to try and get a bike on Sat with a few people from the club, then a run or swim on Sun. I may try to get a run tomorrow but not to sure how that will go. The girls are happier now and hope that the rest of the semester stays on the up side.

Wednesday - September 12

At work today, then need to go fight the high school.  Ash signed up for and AP class that is WAY TO ADVANCED for her and she needs to drop it.  They told me this morning that it's to late.  WRONG!!!! I've expressed concerns since open house and the teacher said she'd be fine.  I don't think so.  Maybe I'll run this evening to vent some frustration!!!!! I need to fight the middle school to so I'll save that for tomorrow.

Tuesday - September 11

No workout again today:(  Had grocery shopping and cleaning to do. Plus I'm being a wimp, for Sept its to dang hot!!!

Monday - September 10

Going to take today off and just relax. RR is up!!

sk2a2005's Training Log

September 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races

Totals