Riding the IRONMAN glow!!!

Sunday - September 23

Working 12 hours today:(. Have to really workout hard tomorrow.

Saturday - September 22

I think this weekend will end up being a bust.  Have to work today then have a dinner party for people that work with hubby. Then tomorrow I have to work 12 hours. Guess that I'll have to make up for it next week.

Friday - September 21

Run
  • 33m 34s
  • 3.30 miles
  • 10m 10s /Mi
Had to get a run in earlier this morning. Have a few things I have to get done today.  Hubby just called and set a dinner date!! Yeah, but have to do it early because I'm scrapbooking tonight at the club house. I've noticed that when I try to slow down a bit to get longer distance, I can't.  Just feels to weird to go any slower. Not to sure if that's a good thing? But I'll take anything I can get with my run.  Need to push further each week for the 1/2 in the spring.

Thursday - September 20

Not to sure if I'll get anything done today.  Working till 3 then have Ashley's back to school night.  Wasn't going to go, but she'll get extra credit if she goes. I'm all about extra credit!!!

Wednesday - September 19

Bike
  • 1h 08m 15s
  • 19.00 miles
  • 16.70 Mi/hr
That was a good ride, but a bit on the windy side for the ride down Centerville. Was praying the whole way for the wind not to be against me on the way home.  The prayers paid off becasue I felt like I was flying most of the way back on Centerville.:) Had planned for a quick run but I pushed to hard and the legs are a bit tight.  Have to run tomorrow!! Have a tri club meeting tonight. Sure hope we have a better turn out!!!

Tuesday - September 18

Swim
  • 55m
  • 1800.00 yards
  • -----

100kicks/100pulls
2x50 speed
2x100
5x200
100kicks/200pulls

Sport
  • Yard Work
  • 1h 00m

Getting tired of cutting the grass!!!

Man I really needed to get back to the pull. The lack of speed showed.  Was hard to get into the flow again. The pool was pretty crowded and had to share a lane two different times. The first lady didn't have a clue and I had to run into the lane marker and her:(. The second one was OK but I was a bit on the nervous side after the first lady. Saw a guy doing the TI drills and chatted a few minutes with him. I would really like to take a TI class because I can't seem to get it from the book.

Monday - September 17

Will be taking the day off today.  Have to work 12 hours.:(

sk2a2005's Training Log

September 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Volume

Time
Distance