Riding the IRONMAN glow!!!

Wednesday - September 26

Run
  • 37m 33s
  • 3.69 miles
  • 10m 11s /Mi

Farted around to long this morning so the run was humid and hot.  Surprised to see that my pace stayed faster than I thought. Maybe a bit of shopping today or cleaning???

I'm pleasantly surprised to see that when I did this same run in Jan that my pace was 11:23.  I've taken 1:05 off my pace!!!! I guess I've really come a long way since then.:)

Tuesday - September 25

Bike
  • 43m 49s
  • 12.10 miles
  • 16.57 Mi/hr

Well Klynne and I were trying to ride together this morning but that fell through:(  After lunch with hubby decided to go and get it done. Was really warm outside.  Had to hurry to get it in because I have to take Ash to practice at 3:15. Did the bike trail out and back.

May try another run tomorrow.??

Monday - September 24

Run
  • 21m 41s
  • 2.20 miles
  • 09m 52s /Mi

loop around Rec Center

Swim
  • 59m
  • 2000.00 yards
  • 02m 57s /100 yards

100k/100p
2x100
7x200
100k/100p

Well, since work got in the way of my workouts in a major way this weekend, I knew that I had to do a toughter workout.  I really struggled in the pool this morning. I think they thickened up the water??? Then towards the middle of the swim my chest was starting to feel heavy and still does. Not sure if its muscle or what?? I do know that my whole body is getting really tight.  I must be catching or fighting off the mary virus to.LOL. After the swim decided to go for a short run around the Rec. This felt really good considering the chest tightness.  I almost considered going one more loop but didn't want to risk hurting myself.

Sunday - September 23

Working 12 hours today:(. Have to really workout hard tomorrow.

Saturday - September 22

I think this weekend will end up being a bust.  Have to work today then have a dinner party for people that work with hubby. Then tomorrow I have to work 12 hours. Guess that I'll have to make up for it next week.

Friday - September 21

Run
  • 33m 34s
  • 3.30 miles
  • 10m 10s /Mi
Had to get a run in earlier this morning. Have a few things I have to get done today.  Hubby just called and set a dinner date!! Yeah, but have to do it early because I'm scrapbooking tonight at the club house. I've noticed that when I try to slow down a bit to get longer distance, I can't.  Just feels to weird to go any slower. Not to sure if that's a good thing? But I'll take anything I can get with my run.  Need to push further each week for the 1/2 in the spring.

Thursday - September 20

Not to sure if I'll get anything done today.  Working till 3 then have Ashley's back to school night.  Wasn't going to go, but she'll get extra credit if she goes. I'm all about extra credit!!!

sk2a2005's Training Log

September 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races

Totals