• 2050.00 yards
  • 02m 56s /100 yards

200kicks
2x50@:50-55
3x500
2x50@:55
50 kicks

Planning to go to the Y and swim.  The rec is closed for their yearly maint.:(

Went to the Y with the neighbors as a guest.  They have a really nice pool and was pretty warm. Most of the time it was only me doing laps.:) Started really badly because it's been awhile since I've been in the pool.  Flips were UGLY but did them anyway. Sure glad that's done!!! Time also includes a few long breaks for stretching, back was getting a bit sore today:(

Tuesday - September 4

Run
  • 29m 29s
  • 3.10 miles
  • 09m 31s /Mi

After the girls got off to school, decided to start the week off right.  Ran the hood in the opposite direction and got an extra hill. Was surprised at my time.  I need to start working on increasing the distance and keep the same pace. Sun is the Lady Patriot and am also looking forward to vol. for the Patriot HIM on SAT!!!!

NOW TO ENJOY A DAY WITHOUT CHILDREN!!!!!!

Monday - September 3

Not to sure if I'll get a workout in today.  I have to work today then not to sure what family has planned for their last night of freedom:)!!

Sunday - September 2

Bike
  • 33m
  • 9.90 miles
  • 18.00 Mi/hr
Run
  • 17m 07s
  • 1.70 miles
  • 10m 04s /Mi

Decided to go out and try the bike ride for the lady patriot. Instead of starting at the transition I started at my house because I'm on the middle of the ride. Then went for a short brick.  Am amazed at the speed on the bike. Hopefully the run for the race will be a bit faster because my hood has a few hills and the race is flat!

Saturday - September 1

Bike
  • -----
  • 5.00 miles
  • -----
Busy day shopping but did manage to ride to Contes with hubby to look at road bikes for him.

Friday - August 31

Bike
  • 1h 00m 34s
  • 17.05 miles
  • 16.89 Mi/hr
FINALLY, a good workout this week. This was probably the hardest I've ridden in a long time outside of a race. Helped hubby clean the 2 vehicles then went on the ride.  We are taking the neighbors out to try Korean food tonight.

Thursday - August 30

Sport
  • Yard Work
  • 1h 00m

Well, I really need to get a workout in today but not to sure how I'll fit it in.  Maybe I'll run late this evening.  Went to Abby's open house for middle school last night.  That sure was the most unorganized thing I've ever seen!!!! We were given NO schedule, and told to look on the wall for her home room, never mind the 300 other students were doing the same, then go room to room and check the doors to see if her name was there. They will get their sched. the first day of class.  They really need to realize that they are already nervous as heck and knowing what's going would be a tremedous benefit.

Sure hope that Ashley's high school open house is better.  We at least have her sched. and she knows where to go since she was there last year.

After open house cut grass while hubby edged/trimmed/blow. This open house was much better organized. Ash is taking her first AP glass and the teacher is very motivating.  Heck, she made me want to come to class.

sk2a2005's Training Log

September 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races

Totals