Riding the IRONMAN glow!!!

Wednesday - March 19

Finished Abby's room and it sure looks great. Decided to take the day off and hope to run tomorrow after work.

Tuesday - March 18

Run
  • 45m
  • 4.50 miles
  • 10m /Mi

Plan is to try and squeeze a run in after work. Yesterday I spent the afternoon stenciling in Abby's bedroom.

This afternoon was kind of funny. I really tried to talk myself out of running, but my oldest said just get your butt out there and do a short run. I'm so glad that she was being a smart arse,  because I would have stayed home. Then ended up running further. Didn't do the run/walk either so I'm very proud of myself!

Monday - March 17

Sunday - March 16

Strength
  • 15m

shoulder pt

nothing today but hanging with the fam.

Saturday - March 15

Run
  • 1h 21m
  • 7.00 miles
  • 11m 34s /Mi
Klynne and I got the long run done today.  Sure was a beautiful morning.  Felt really great till my left knee started to ache, at about 5 miles. We are taking it slow and doing the 9:1 so I know that I can do this half!.  Thanks for doing this with me Klynne!!!

Friday - March 14

Bike
  • 1h 03m
  • 17.20 miles
  • 16.38 Mi/hr

Man what a beautiful afternoon in southeastern VA!!! Decided to take the bike out since I haven't been on it for a long time. Rode out Centerville and really felt great! Looked at the computer and saw that I was really flying. That didn't give me to much joy because I knew that I would have a heck for a head wind on the ride back. And boy was I right! At times I felt as if I was pedaling through quicksand. So all in all this was a pretty good ride!

Looks as thought the long run will probably be in the morning.  Hope the legs can hold out???

Yeah!!! I just noticed that I have all the tri colors on my log this week.  That's a first for me in a very long time:)

Thursday - March 13

I'm working today and legs are a bit sore from the running for 2 days in a row. Taking today off and hope to get a nice ride in on Fri.

sk2a2005's Training Log

March 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races