Riding the IRONMAN glow!!!

Friday - April 11

we had a great time today walking through the Smithsonian Air and Space, and Natural History museums.  We also saw the WW2, Vietnam, Korea war memorials. Probably logged at least 5-6 miles for the day.

Thursday - April 10

Run
  • 43m 13s
  • 4.00 miles
  • 10m 48s /Mi
Need to get a run in this morning because we a re taking the girls to DC for the weekend. I think the run was 4, if it wasn't its pretty darn close. Felt good and glad the weather is a bit better. Now for lots of walking.:)

Wednesday - April 9

Today I have to work 12 hours, so won't be able to get a workout in.:( Surprised that the legs aren't hurting after yesterdays 10!!

Tuesday - April 8

Run
  • 2h 07m 33s
  • 10.50 miles
  • 12m 09s /Mi
OMG!  That's without a doubt the hardest thing I've done in awhile.  I'm so proud of how well we did.  Def not the fastest people on the planet but we were out there run/walking for 10 miles.  That's probably more than most do in a day, except here on BT, of course. I know that the half will be do able but it won't be pretty running at the end. LOL Knees and legs really felt it the last 2 miles.  Fell good knowing what an accomplishment we did today!!!!

Monday - April 7

Probably nothing today either.  Had to work and now I'm trying to find out how my grandmother is.  I got a call that she's in the hospital, doing OK I think? Having to make alot of calls to get some answers because my mom (her daughter) didn't say alot last night. Long run tomorrow with Klynne.  Hopefully 10!!!

Sunday - April 6

Saturday - April 5

Run
  • 31m 39s
  • 3.00 miles
  • 10m 33s /Mi

Time got away from me yesterday cleaning the house before hubby got home. Then had to make things for dinner today.Klynne and her family are coming for dinner tonight.  Working all weekend so I hope to get a short tun today or tomorrow.

Well K and her family came for dinner and hubby said "you are going to run, aren't you?" It was just starting to rain and we did go do a short run YEAH for us!!! I hate it when he pushes me, but glad we went.

sk2a2005's Training Log

April 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30   

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races