Riding the IRONMAN glow!!!

Thursday - April 3

nothing today.  Had to work the have Bunco tonight.  I guess  for the run tomorrow I will be a bit dehydrated:)

Wednesday - April 2

Swim
  • 40m
  • 1200.00 yards
  • -----

total is a guess

Really wanted to do something, and didn't feel like fighting the gale forces so its a swim.  Shoulder was a bit sore in the middle of the swim then stopped.  Need to get to an ortho Dr to see what the heck is going on. Really don't want to get into the height of the season and have to back off.  CRAP!!!!

Tuesday - April 1

Run
  • 1h 51m 25s
  • 9.00 miles
  • 12m 23s /Mi

nn park then out 2 and back

Really wanted to skip the run and just hang out in a spa for the day! But K thought differently and we went for the long run.  Still the 9:1 and so glad because these legs couldn't run the entire distance. Knees started to get a bit tight for the last two or three miles.  Then my day got better and got the girls the Wii I promised them for easter. Probably shoud quit now while I'm ahead for the day:) Feels great to have that run behind me. Just two more long runs before the 19th!!! I think I might be ready???

Monday - March 31

I'M BEING LAZY!!!!!! Long run tomorrow.

Sunday - March 30

Swim
  • 30m
  • 600.00 yards
  • -----
Was rainy and cold all day so no run for me! Susie called and said she'd be interested in a swim so I tagged along.  Was good to get back to the pool but took it easy with the shoulder.  No pain when swimming which is a good thing:) Now I have to get bcak into shape.

Saturday - March 29

No training for me today.  Went out to give back to the tri community and volunteered for the Smithfield Sprint.  Had a fantastic time because I got to be with the announcer giving him the names to call. It was really cold this morning and I was grateful not to be out racing and freezing. I was cold enough helping.  Everyone was great!! Was planning a long run tomorrow but it will be cold again Sun and Klynne wont be able to run with me.  Now the plan is to wait till Tues.  Possible a run though with Susan instead???

Friday - March 28

Run
  • 46m
  • 4.28 miles
  • 10m 45s /Mi
Was thinking of a bike ride today, later in the afternoon.  But Abby called from school asking if I could go and buy a kite this morning and drop it off before 10:30. That got me thinking I could do the loop on longhill and kill 2 chores at one time. Is beautiful here with plans of rain this evening so I'm glad I got out there this morning.  Run was good and the knee started to feel a bit "weird" towards the 3 mile mark. Good thing is that I've ran 3 days in a row and have NEVER done that.  Lets hope that's what the weird feeling is from. Don't need knee pain now!!!  If Kev gets home early today still might ride with him later??

sk2a2005's Training Log

April 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30   

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races