Riding the IRONMAN glow!!!

Monday - May 19

Run
  • 47m 15s
  • 4.55 miles
  • 10m 23s /Mi
That run felt great. The only little problem was the major head wind on the way back home. The the neighbors dog ran out of the house at me and had to detor a short distance to take him home. So my time inclused the short visit at the door.

Sunday - May 18

Saturday - May 17

Wont be getting to anything today.  Have a party after work and just won't have any time:( I was so good last week but this working weekends sucks!!! Tomorrow I have a 12 hour shift so it will be difficult to do anything tomorrow. Oh well there's always next week.

Friday - May 16

Sport
  • Walking
  • 25m

quick walk with hubby/Ash in the hood.

Thursday - May 15

NOt sure if I'll do a workout today. Have the girls coming for coffee, then have to get the tires rotated:( MAybe a short run this evening while Abby's at girl scouts.

Dang I was really trying for a run but then had to take Ash for a haircut while Abbs was in GS. Had to spend 2.5 hours at Goodyear for tire rotation.  SHould have made use of the time and ran instead of reading crappy magazines. Just didn't have the brain on before I left.:) The vol is good for the week though. The weekend may be a wash. I have to work, bosses wife's B-day party all on Sat then a 12 hour shift on Sun.

Wednesday - May 14

Bike
  • 1h 08m 50s
  • 19.00 miles
  • 16.56 Mi/hr

Was a beautiful afternoon and didn't want to let it go past without taking the bike out.  Abby got her braces on today. There will be plenty of drama at the O'Neal household for a couple days. So who knows what the rest of the week will hold for workouts?? Bike ride was great but a tad bit windy on the ride home. Was a bit surprised to see the average spped when I got finished.  Going around Jolly Pond the legs were feeling it and I thought that I had slowed a great deal.  Maybe that's why the legs hurt.

Then came home and finished cutting the yard. Dang self propelled drive went out and had to push the yard. Wasn't thinking and should have pushed the yard straight across instead of on the diag. That way I wouldn't have had to push up hill:( I'll just call that a great leg workout!!!!

Tuesday - May 13

Run
  • 30m 42s
  • 3.00 miles
  • 10m 14s /Mi

loopx3

Working today then have a run planned. I actually brought my stuff to work so I can run before I pick Abby up from math tutoring. The weather looks like it's finally turning around!  YEAH!!

Run is finished!  Pretty hard to get going and started to get stomach cramps in the last mile. Possibly the whole bag of Cracker Jacks after lunch??? It's hospital week and they made me take them.:)

sk2a2005's Training Log

May 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races