Riding the IRONMAN glow!!!

Thursday - May 8

Really would like to go to the clubs OWS tonight but have a few things to do and hubby is back in town this afternoon. Probably will not get to anything because I have to ge the house back in order:)

Wednesday - May 7

Run
  • 40m 21s
  • 3.70 miles
  • 10m 55s /Mi

plus park path

Great morning for a run. Glad that its done, even though it's slow. Maybe I need to start getting in some intervals?? Not ready to do the CCR ones but maybe the club could start doing some?????

Tuesday - May 6

Swim
  • 40m
  • 800.00 yards
  • -----
Managed to squeeze a small swim workout in before having to pick up Abby from an after school math program. Not the best swim but it was in the water.  Work was crazy busy:( so it made me a bit tired for the swim. Carrie, thanks for the company.  Steve glad your better and back at the pool.

Monday - May 5

today got away from me.  Did more yard work, planted some more plants, and then had to clean off the green gunk off my porch. Ash needed to get to piano and now it's starting to get late. Oh well there's always tomorrow.

Sunday - May 4

Not to sure what's on tap for today.  Woke up with my back killing me and could hardly lift my legs without a spasm.  Two days post mulch, and it now starts hurting.:( Maybe I might try and go for a ride after work. Or may take a muscle relaxer and nap???? I only have a month till Yorktown and don't need this!!!

Saturday - May 3

Man 4 yards of mulch can put a hurting to the legs and biceps. Will not be getting a workout today.  Have to work till 3 then cook a bunch of food for the neighborhood Cinco party.  Lookout margaritas, HERE I COME!!!!!

Friday - May 2

Run
  • -----
  • 3.50 miles
  • -----
Sport
  • Yard Work
  • 3h 00m

planting and mulch

Was finally able to get out and run.  Forgot to stop my watch while I chatted with a neighbor so no time for me. Now have to go and plant so flowers then spread 4 yds of mulch! That will be my weight training today.

sk2a2005's Training Log

May 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races