• 02m 13s /100 yards

200 w/u
2x400,800

Bike #2
  • 34m 44s
  • 9.80 miles
  • 16.93 Mi/hr

longhill/centerville/monticello

Man that's what I call a good workout. Really had a good swim. I really need to get back to the pool more than once/week. Haven't been able to ride to the rec since last summer and it felt great. Legs were a bit tired on the way back but am pleased with the speed considering the traffic on longhill and the always persistant headwind on centerville.

Sunday - June 15

Like yesterday, working and will probably not get to a workout.  Today, along with Fathers Day is our 23 wedding anniversary.  So we are planning to go to dinner with Klynne and her family to celebrate. Next week will be much better, I hope!!!

I sure hope that I can talk my hubby into joining me in a triathlon. He's been doing bike/run bricks this past weekend.  Yesterday he did 2i on the bike and a 3 mile run. Today he ran 4 then biked 11.  All I need to do is get his butt in the pool. 

Saturday - June 14

Will have another day off because I have to work 12 hours.

Friday - June 13

Probably nothing today.  HAve a graduation party after work.

Thursday - June 12

Bike
  • 58m 35s
  • 15.00 miles
  • 15.36 Mi/hr

Was going to get up early and hit the rec for laps but the thought of no alarm clock got the better of me and that dang friend of mine(Klynne) got me up.LOL Spent the day with the girls, now I have to talk hubby into going for a ride this evening.

Nice slower pace this evening. Glad that I got out, beautiful night for a ride.

Wednesday - June 11

Run
  • 32m 57s
  • 3.20 miles
  • 10m 18s /Mi

For all of those who have been waiting patiently, the RR is up.

Not sure WTF that was but can say that it SUCKED. Not to sure if it was due to the lack of nutrition, water or hard ride last night. Had to take a few walk breaks and was really pissing me off. That was worse than the tri run. Oh well, at least the exercise is done for the day. Now wait for the girls to get home and got relax at the spa!!!

Tuesday - June 10

Bike
  • 54m
  • 15.20 miles
  • 16.89 Mi/hr

Really didn't want to do anything but Kev was going to run and I talked him into biking with me instead.  Was HOT and humid but we managed to ride pretty hard. Now I feel better about the day.

Was trying to get the RR done at work but was pretty busy with a few Bipap set-ups.  Really hate it when work gets in the way of BT time.LOL :)

Now I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with the girls.  Their last day of school is tomorrow and I think I'll surprise them with pedicures.  They both worked extremely hard this year and I'm soooo very proud of them.

sk2a2005's Training Log

June 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30     

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races