Riding the IRONMAN glow!!!

Tuesday - June 24

Sport
  • Yard Work
  • 1h 15m
Nothing but cut the grass then take Abby ti Rita's! Yum. Double workout tomorrow:)

Monday - June 23

Run
  • 20m 35s
  • 2.20 miles
  • 09m 22s /Mi
Bike
  • 33m 29s
  • 9.50 miles
  • 17.02 Mi/hr

Tried to get a nice run in this morning but not sure what happened.  Could be not eating but I usually don't have anything if I run under 4. So now I'll have to bike with dh tonight after dinner.

Didn't go to far on the bike because I promised the girls I'd take them to the pool. Good fast ride with hubby though.

Sunday - June 22

Had every intention of getting on the bike after we got home from MD but was storming. Oh well there's always tomorrow.

Saturday - June 21

Run
  • 33m 29s
  • 3.70 miles
  • 09m 03s /Mi
When I'm at Kev's parents I'm up way to early so got a run in with him.  Its a bit more elevation and hillier than in Williamburg so that's why I thought I was sucking wind so bad.  As it turns out it's because I ran Alot faster than I ever have. Now I feel a bit better about the run.  I thought that I was really out of shape for some strange reason. Then spent the morning with my sister and getting ready for dh dad's surprise b-day party.

Friday - June 20

Finished the bathroom painting, then left for MD. DH family is having a surprise party for his dad.

Thursday - June 19

Swim
  • 30m
  • 700.00 yards
  • -----

Club OWS
Water was choppy

Sport
  • Yard Work
  • 1h 30m

Plan was to try and ride the bike to the OWS but had to take the girls short shopping.  I have been putting it off for awhile. When the youngest started to dig through the dirty clothes for a pair to wear this morning, I knew it was time.  Scored on some HUGE sale at Penneys, so I'm glad I waited.

Did get the yard cut before we have to go to MD this weekend. Hope I can squeeze a run or two in while I'm there.

Wednesday - June 18

Run
  • 39m 31s
  • 4.13 miles
  • 09m 34s /Mi

Went for a run this morning with Kevin before he left for Georgia. He always has me run just a bit faster. Was a beautiful morning for a run.

Painting the half bath this afternoon. Cranberry Splash. Really looks nice, just a bunch of coast to cover:(

sk2a2005's Training Log

June 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30     

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races