Riding the IRONMAN glow!!!

Wednesday - June 4

Sport
  • Yard Work
  • 1h 30m
Thought hubby was getting home early and then his flight had an emerg landing. So I was a good wife and cut the grass for him. After cutting the yard when it was 94 deg, was pretty spent, so no workout.

Tuesday - June 3

Run
  • 28m 41s
  • 3.00 miles
  • 09m 34s /Mi
HAd to get out early and get the run in because it's supposed to get very warm today. Glad that's over.  Was trying to speed up the pace a bit and managed to get er done. Was really huffing and puffing at the end. Now for grocery shopping, YUCK!!!!

Monday - June 2

Bike
  • 46m 36s
  • 12.90 miles
  • 16.61 Mi/hr

Gotta, Gotta get on the bike today.  Plan was to go after work and swim but have to get home to pick up Ash from school at 4.

Man that seemed like a tough ride.  Legs are really tired for some reason. Not as far as I'd hope for but have to take Ash to piano tonight. Glad that's done.

Sunday - June 1

Gonna take this evening off and spend some time with my girls.  I've been working all week and the weekend and need some kid time.  MAybe dinner and ice cream!!

Saturday - May 31

Nothing today. I have to work twelve hours and to dang tired when I get home.

Friday - May 30

Run
  • 09m 07s
  • 1.00 miles
  • 09m 07s /Mi

1:15 Ttime

Bike
  • 48m 34s
  • 14.27 miles
  • 17.63 Mi/hr

+2 more miles--stupid head forgot to reset the bike computer

Haven't done a brick since last season, and with Yorktown next weekend I thought I'd get my legs under me again. Should have went a bit earlier, man was it getting hot towards the end of the bike. Had a nice headwind for the ride back. Go figure! Really tried to push for the bike and try for race pace. HAd to sit down and get the shoes on. Need to go this afternoon and get some Yanks!!!! Since this was the first brick only did a mile. Was really surprised to see the speed after the fast ride. Yorktown should be interesting?!

Thursday - May 29

Looks like it will have to be an off day. Working then have to cart the girls to girlscouts and then Abby's band concert later. MAybe I can squeeze a short run in? I'm off tomorrow and hope to get a good bike/run brick.

sk2a2005's Training Log

June 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30     

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races