Bike
  • 1h 08m 06s
  • 20.30 miles
  • 17.89 Mi/hr
Sport
  • Yard Work
  • 1h 00m

before the bike ride

Not to sure what workout I'll get in today.  The only car we have now dies on me last night after the tri club meeting.  Think it's the battery so its off the the car this morning to swap them out.  Then Ash needs the car for work.  Oh, what fun!!

Well this morning was unbelievable!! Went to pull the old battery, get the new one, and when my neighbor was hooking it back up the alarm sounded.  When I went to get my keys----you guessed it--- they got locked in the car along with my purse and phone.  Thank goodness I told Kevin to sign me up for AAA, and he did last night while in his hotel room in Baltimore.  So I called them and had to wait 35 min to have someone come and unlock the door. Man could anything else go wrong with vehicles this month??

Managed to get a nice bike in after I dropped the car off to Ashley.  Speedy and got it done before the rain!!

Tuesday - August 11

Run
  • 36m 29s
  • 3.68 miles
  • 09m 55s /Mi
Swim
  • 43m
  • -----
  • -----

OMG!!! Can you say "Dripping Run". Now off to have Asley's drape pic for the senior pics. Can't believe that my 1St daughter is graduating this year.  Seems like yesterday I was just pulling her off my leg to et her to first grade.  Oh, how time flies!!

Met Carrie at College creek for an OWS. Water was so refreshing!! Not to many"eyeballs" either:).  The swim to the duck blind was smooth.  The return trip not so smooth because we were working against the tide. Took double the time back.  I guess you could just call that good training time!  Then we did another round trip. Second time back was a bit slower for me, arms were getting TIRED!!

Monday - August 10

Swim
  • 50m
  • 2200.00 yards
  • 02m 16s /100 yards

3x200,2x200,3x150,4x100,6x50 dec,2x25(L5)

Bike
  • 34m 17s
  • 10.30 miles
  • 18.03 Mi/hr

from Y

Got lazy yesterday after work because it was just so hot!! Plus sitting at work all day drug me down. Sure hope the Y is fixed. Well this afternoon got a bit mixed up but still managed to get the workout in.  Had Ashley drive home from vol and get my bike so I could ride home after the swim. Gave her a list and told her to make sure she got everything. Well she got back to pick me up, without the bike shoes. So we decided that she would drive her friend to work wait and then just come and pick me up.  I had packed all my swim stuff this morning.  WRONG--I forgot to pack my suit:( SO back home we go after dropping off her friend. Got the suit and shoes and got to the workout. Swim was great till a bunch of kids got in the lane next to me and were splashing and kicking everywhere.  Scared the crap out of me a couple times. Glad I was just about done.  Bike was hot and FAST.  Must have had a heck of a tail wind?? I'll take that speed anyway I can get it though:)

Sunday - August 9

I'm working a 12 hour shift today but will run after work.  If the heat doesn't kill me then I'll be good.

Saturday - August 8

I've about had it with the pools around here!!! Y still is down and they had to order a part. Working today then have to do a few things with Kevin this afternoon. Loverboy concert at Busch tonight.

Friday - August 7

Bike
  • 3h 19m 45s
  • 57.50 miles
  • 17.27 Mi/hr
Run
  • 09m
  • 1.00 miles
  • 09m /Mi

DId the PArtriot ride with Carrie this afternoon. Thank goodness she went with me because that was a long ride to do by yourself, almost a bit scary at times. Did a quick run in the hood .

Thursday - August 6

AARRGGHHH!!!!!! Y pool was closed again this morning.  I guess the pipe busted and not fixed yet. I'll take a rest day and get ready for big brick workout with Carrie.

sk2a2005's Training Log

August 2009 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races