Riding the IRONMAN glow!!!

Sunday - September 20

Bike
  • 1h 02m 58s
  • 19.50 miles
  • 18.58 Mi/hr
Two guys from work that ride all the time asked me to go with them tonight.  Was a bit leary to go because they always talk about riding hard.  They said that they would ride at my pace. Kevin went with us too. Went out Centerville and back. Kevin got a flat about 5 miles into it and told us to go ahead and he would wait for us to come back. They pushed hard but was able to keep up with them pretty well. Legs were tired after I got hoem but it was a good tired.  I haven't rode that hard in awhile. Need to ride with them more often to get my pace up. 

Saturday - September 19

Run
  • 31m 25s
  • 3.31 miles
  • 09m 29s /Mi
Kevin had called while I was at work and asked if I was going to do anything after work?? I really didn't want to but he said he wanted to run and would wait for me. GREAT! Just what I wanted to do, NOT. Got home and was hoping when I found him half asleep he would change his mind.  NO LUCK :( Only could get a 3 miler in beacuse we had to pick up Abby from Busch. Run went well.  I would like to start pushing my runs a bit more. He needs to run at his speed and I'll just try and keep up.

Friday - September 18

Swim
  • -----
  • 1400.00 yards
  • -----

200w/u,200 drills
2x400, 200 c/d

The welcome back to school cold has hit Abby.  She's home with a fever so I squeezed in a short swim. Felt good to get back to the pool. Need to change my swim time for Richmond Sprint. I'm faster than I give myself credit for.:)

Thursday - September 17

Run
  • 42m 17s
  • 4.35 miles
  • 09m 43s /Mi
Not to sure what I'll get into this afternoon.  May try and go for a run if the weather hold out.  Otherwise is may just be wine with the neighbors:)

Man that was a kick ass run. Thought that the legs were a little heavy at first but after I warmed up, I felt like I was flying.  Could have been the headwind I had running down Monticello that made the legs heavy.

Wednesday - September 16

Sport
  • Yard Work
  • 30m
Got home from work and just didn't feel like battling the wind for a bike ride so I cut the yard instead. Reg for the Richmond Sprint tri in Oct.  I just wasn't ready to stop just yet.

Tuesday - September 15

Run
  • 31m 45s
  • 3.20 miles
  • 09m 55s /Mi
Started to work on the RR but kids needed the computer last night. Hope to fit a run in today after work.  MAybe that will help destress after the last 2 days there!!

I did get a run in with Kevin and I don't think my legs are back to normal. They felt like lead for most of the run. Glad I did something though.

RR is finally up. Thanks for being patient!!:)

Monday - September 14

was hoping to get to the rr today but may have to wait till later because work is CRAZY with a new computer system starting today. Calgon take me away!!!!!

sk2a2005's Training Log

September 2009 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30   

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races