Riding the IRONMAN glow!!!

Wednesday - September 1

Run
  • 1h 40m 53s
  • 9.24 miles
  • 10m 55s /Mi
Tried to go for 10 but at the second loop of Greensprings had to stop and use the potty. Bloody again. Shoot!!! Was really debating weather or not to go for the third loop. Decided that with the race next week I had to push or I was not going to be able to next weekend. Had to take a few more walk breaks due to some cramps but got it done. Really not to sure how this race will pan out. Disappointed how my training went till the Gi issues, and since I really haven't been able to do what I should. Guess it is what it is and that finishing close to last years time will be the goal.

Tuesday - August 31

Probably wont get to anything tonight. Abby has her back to school open house and we have to get a rental car for hubby at some point.

Monday - August 30

Swim
  • -----
  • 2500.00 yards
  • -----

200wu,1000,2x500,300cd(sighting)

So glad that I took my swim stuff with me this morning. Got sent home early and don't have to pick Abs up till 12:30. Worked on sighting in the coold down. Man that sure does mess with my rythum. Guess I need some more practice before the 11th.

Sunday - August 29

Bike
  • 2h 07m 35s
  • 35.14 miles
  • 16.53 Mi/hr
Kevin, Dottie and I rode out to Jolly Pond then Brick Bat, bike path to Gov. LAnd then home. Very nice weather this morning!!

Saturday - August 28

Run
  • 1h 00m
  • 5.80 miles
  • 10m 20s /Mi
Ran with Kevin early because we had a crap load of things to get done before the neighborhood picnic. Had to walk a few times because of GI cramps otherwise decent run. I've had to back off on the speed because of the Gi stuff so it is what it is!! So glad that the weather has started to cool off.

Friday - August 27

Well this week sucks for my training. Not to sure what happened. Losing the drive to push it since all the GI issues on the run. Next week will hopefully be better. Been doing alot of driving Abby back and forth to practice and then trying to get things done for our neighborhood picnic. Hope to get a long ride in this weekend.

Thursday - August 26

sk2a2005's Training Log

September 2010 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30  

Volume

Time
Distance