Riding the IRONMAN glow!!!

Friday - September 24

Scope went well they found nothing abnormal. We both probably think that is was mostly due to stress.
That was the easiest prep I have ever done. I've had more scope than I would like and that was nice. Guess I'm good for 5 years now.  Hope to get back to the workouts reg again. Went to see the chiro yesterday and he worked on my back and its feeling much  better. Just a little electric current with some very minor manipulations. My plan is to find a good yoga tape and try that at home then move to some hot yoga in the winter. I was hoping to do another sprint in Oct but I've decided to just move into the winter phase. I am thinking of doing the Shamrock Mary with a friend  and the training during the winter should be easier than it was this summer.

Thursday - September 23

Wednesday - September 22

Swim
  • -----
  • 1200.00 yards
  • -----
Went to the pool to just do an easy swim to help loosen the back. Still a bit tight and I'm hoping that by the weekend it will be all better. HAve to do the colonoscopy on Fri. Not looking forward to Thursday night:( 

Tuesday - September 21

Monday - September 20

Work today thenhope to try for a swim tomorrow on my day off. Taking it easy on the back. It's better but I don't want to stress it to much. Work for 8 hours at the hospital should be a good test.

Sunday - September 19

Back went out on me Fri. Trip to the Er Sat morning for some good narcs and steriods!! Today at least I'm semi upright.

Saturday - September 18

sk2a2005's Training Log

September 2010 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30  

Volume

Time
Distance