Riding the IRONMAN glow!!!

Saturday - September 25

Bike
  • 44m
  • 12.00 miles
  • 16.36 Mi/hr
Rode with Kevin,easy so not to stress the back. Legs felt great and at times didn't feel like I was pushing hard and speed was good. Must have had a great tailwind!!

Friday - September 24

Scope went well they found nothing abnormal. We both probably think that is was mostly due to stress.
That was the easiest prep I have ever done. I've had more scope than I would like and that was nice. Guess I'm good for 5 years now.  Hope to get back to the workouts reg again. Went to see the chiro yesterday and he worked on my back and its feeling much  better. Just a little electric current with some very minor manipulations. My plan is to find a good yoga tape and try that at home then move to some hot yoga in the winter. I was hoping to do another sprint in Oct but I've decided to just move into the winter phase. I am thinking of doing the Shamrock Mary with a friend  and the training during the winter should be easier than it was this summer.

Thursday - September 23

Wednesday - September 22

Swim
  • -----
  • 1200.00 yards
  • -----
Went to the pool to just do an easy swim to help loosen the back. Still a bit tight and I'm hoping that by the weekend it will be all better. HAve to do the colonoscopy on Fri. Not looking forward to Thursday night:( 

Tuesday - September 21

Monday - September 20

Work today thenhope to try for a swim tomorrow on my day off. Taking it easy on the back. It's better but I don't want to stress it to much. Work for 8 hours at the hospital should be a good test.

Sunday - September 19

Back went out on me Fri. Trip to the Er Sat morning for some good narcs and steriods!! Today at least I'm semi upright.

sk2a2005's Training Log

September 2010 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30  

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races