Swim
  • 20m
  • -----
  • -----
Run
  • 29m 04s
  • 3.01 miles
  • 09m 40s /Mi
So glad that my only school age child has to get up by 6, then I'm out of bed as well!! Got to the run earlier than I would have!! Just kept it short for the taper and the less stress on the GI the better.

Swim, which I thought was Thurs was to be today. Amy called so I met her at the river. OMG!!!! The waves were worse than I have ever seen the JAmes. Actual whitecaps all the way across the river. Managed to swim for short times till I actually was getting sea sick. Really should not have been in the water. Not to sure; but if the waves are that bad on Sat that I will go through with the race. I doubt that I could make the cut off time if the waves are that bad.  Once I got my bearings we did a few short sprints.

Tuesday - September 7

TAPER WEEK!! Not sure if I'll ride or swim tonight. Amy and I are going to go to the JAmes on Wed since I haven't been in OW since MAy. MAybe a short brick tonight??

Monday - September 6

Run
  • 32m 32s
  • 3.40 miles
  • 09m 34s /Mi
Ran with Kevin this morning on the Greensprings trail. Nice morning for a run. Except for the fact that I had to cut it short. You guessed it, bathroom break and blood so no more run. Dont want to stress the Gi tract to bad so I can get through Sat!!

Sunday - September 5

Saturday - September 4

Bike
  • 2h 07m 49s
  • 36.50 miles
  • 17.13 Mi/hr
Amy, Kevin and I did the same ride as last weekend. Wind was a bit stronger than it has been but it was nice and cool. Great pace. Legs weren't as tired as I thought they'd be after yesterdays run.

Friday - September 3

Run
  • 56m 03s
  • 5.40 miles
  • 10m 23s /Mi
Was supposed to meet Amy and do part of the run for the PAtriot. Unfortunately we got our wires crossed about were to meet and didn't get to run together. I took it slow because of the Gi issues and the taper. Still had some issues after then run. I'm really nervous about next weekend but will push through till I can't.

Thursday - September 2

Nothing today. I have to work 12 hours today.

sk2a2005's Training Log

September 2010 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30  

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races