Harder to Kill and More Useful in General

Tuesday - November 7

Monday - November 6

Run
  • 33m 12s
  • 3.55 miles
  • 09m 21s /Mi

Pretty slow, but I'm pretty sore. Just glad to get out of the house for a little bit. My kickboxing aerobics class always seems to remind me of the muscles I forgot I had...

Sunday - November 5

Oh yeah....pretty sore.... More painting today (different room) Ok, after some technical difficulties, the RR is posted for anyone who's interested.

Saturday - November 4

Sport #1
  • Kickboxing
  • 1h 05m

Dusted off my boxing gloves and returned to my favorite class in the whole world this morning!! I missed it so.... Haven't done it since probably January so I could officially start training for tris. I had been in the class for probably 5 years up to that point. It's nice to be missed. Even my old partner was still there! I could tell that I was in much better shape for the class than I used to be. But, my upper body is going to be killing me tomorrow!
I love it!! :)

Sport #2
  • Orienteering
  • 1h 08m 12s

Dusted off my boxing gloves and returned to my favorite class in the whole world this morning!! I missed it so.... Haven't done it since probably January so I could officially start training for tris. I had been in the class for probably 5 years up to that point. It's nice to be missed. Even my old partner was still there! I could tell that I was in much better shape for the class than I used to be. But, my upper body is going to be killing me tomorrow!
I love it!! :)

I'm alive! Rob and I ran it together or I'm sure I'd still be out there wandering around. We actually ran such an awesome race that I decided to enter it into my race listings. I'll work on my RR later, though. I am going to be soooo sore tomorrow....

Friday - November 3

Thursday - November 2

Bike
  • 25m
  • 6.82 miles
  • 16.37 Mi/hr

On stationary bike at rec ctr. Did a difficult (for me) program with lots of "hills"

Run
  • 20m
  • 2.10 miles
  • 09m 31s /Mi

Did a hill program on treadmill too. Legs felt very heavy and tired from the biking.

Strength
  • 35m

Figured out how to use the free weights machine at rec ctr tonight since I had a partner to help me figure the thing out! Did actual bench press for first time in years. 12 reps at 40 lbs and 10 reps at 50 lbs. I'm pretty sure I could do more weight than that in college, but I honestly don't remember what I could do. Also did squats and lunges. Knees were not liking me after that.
Did various other upper body/core "stuff".

On a workout/dinner "date" with my husband tonight since it was the only day our sitter could come this week. Sorry I missed swimming tonight, but hopefully in the next week or two my schedule will start to accommodate tues/thurs master's again. Just to make a note of it: My big toe on my right foot has been hurting when I run. Hard to explain how/where, though. No shin issues tonight.

Wednesday - November 1

Bike
  • 45m 36s
  • 11.27 miles
  • 14.83 Mi/hr

First time on the bike in awhile. Some wind, and a little chilly. On flat canal path. Did some one legged pedaling exercises.

Kam29's Training Log

November 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30  

Volume

Time
Distance

Upcoming races