High 86F
Low 65F
SUNDAY
Sunny
High 88F
Low 65F

Wednesday - October 22

Tuesday - October 21

unplanned rest day.  Got up made the bed, fed the cats.  Felt like crap went back to bed for a couple of hours.  Had to have a long conversation with the new girl, about us.  Life is good, just ran out of time for a work out.  I'm so not into getting ready for IMFL.  What's wrong with me?

Monday - October 20

Bike
  • 1h 20m
  • 20.00 miles
  • 15.00 Mi/hr

out to 1788 and back. Felt strong. Kind of pushed it after I got warmed up. mini intervals and stop sign sprints coming back into town.

Sunday - October 19

Run
  • 45m
  • 3.10 miles
  • 14m 30s /Mi

Around the golf course. So gorgeous.

Slept in again.  I could get used to this.   Went for a walk around the golf course.  That girl can hoof it.  I think my foot was fine.  Short nap, shower and we had to head back. 

Stopped in town for lunch before we left.  She insisted on paying.  I asked her if she expected to have sex with me because she paid for lunch. 

We left too late for a swim at the lake.  I didn't want her to get back to town at midnight.  she has to work today.

Saturday - October 18

Slept in.  Had a wonderful night and morning.  Went for a gorgeous hike for a couple of hours in the mountains.  Picnic on the mountain, french bread, cheese, sausage, bottle of wine.  The leaves are brilliant yellow against the pine trees.  So gorgeous.  Chilly and trying to rain so we had to come down.

Dinner with friends - more fun and relaxation, and more wine of course.  Maybe I'm part french?  I cooked salmon on the grill and it was so rich and tasty.

Incredible evening.

Friday - October 17

Travel and consulting.  Had a wonderful day.  My son cooked dinner for us in Ruidoso and we had a fire in the fireplace and drank wine and visited until we were too tired to stay up any longer.

Thursday - October 16

Bike
  • 25m
  • 4.00 miles
  • 9.60 Mi/hr

mtn bike to pool and back

Swim
  • 26m
  • 1400.00 yards
  • 01m 51s /100 yards

300 wu
4x50 drill
3x200 3.33, 3.36, 3.36
300cd

Early morning meeting, so I cut it short. My speed has definitely improved. I wouldn't say the 200's were particularly hard but that's about a 1:45/100 pace. Pretty good for me.

It was easier to keep track of distance when I was a real steady 2 min/100 yards. The math is real easy. :-)

We can only learn to know ourselves and do what we can - namely, surrender our will and fulfill God's will in us. - Saint Teresa of Avila

Business meeting in Artesia - 3 hours from here tomorrow - project review.  I get to go play consultant.  Then off to Ruidsoso.  She's going with me .  That's pretty cool.  And she's willing to kill a day in a tiny town in order to spend the weekend at my cabin in the mountains.  I'm excited, and I hope it goes well.

Not sure what to do about the workouts this weekend.  I don't want to go bike for 3 hours on Saturday when we could go hiking or something much more fun.  I do think I'll bring my wetsuit and do an OWS on the way home.  She said she won't mind killing time at the lake while I swim.

jashac's Training Log

October 2014 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 

Volume

Time
Distance

Actual vs Planned