• 30m

Alpha Cardio plus ITB exercises

• Calories out: 2999 From lifestyle:2463, From activities:536

Sunday - November 10

Swim
  • 24m 52s
  • 1300.00 yards
  • 01m 55s /100 yards

Nice short swim with Dud!  Good to get back at it! 

• Calories out: 2727 From lifestyle:2484, From activities:243

Saturday - November 9

Another down day.  I need to clean the pain cave for the winter activities.  I am feeling pretty good other than some residual ITB soreness, but the massage yesterday did improve that.  Some of that is not from the race as much as the 2 days driving. 

Friday - November 8

Sport
  • Massage
  • 1h 00m

The massage felt really good!  I told her that next year I am taking her to the race with me! 

I spent a lot of time reading RR's from IMFL this afternoon (I will fire myself Monday), always fun to read people's stories and perspective of the same race that I did.  Interesting trend though that I noticed today, first there are a lot of fast first time racers, as in sub 11 hour fast.  The other observation is that most of these fast newbies were fast, some very fast, swimmers.  I guess that gives me an idea of where to look to take it to the next level. 

TGIF!

• Calories out: 2526 From lifestyle:2461, From activities:65

Thursday - November 7

My only tri related activity today will be writing a race report.

UGHHHH!  I was about two thirds through my race report when my computer locked up and I lost it all!  It was fairly long too so I am extremely frustrated!

Ok, I did it again!  Here it is! 

Wednesday - November 6

Sport
  • Pilates
  • 30m

That felt good!

Good to be home, but it is setting in now that the season is over and that makes me a bit sad.  I had a great season and am looking forward to next year, but I need to refresh and I know that.  I will attend Pilates today and maybe swim on Friday.  Next week I will start a more organized strength training program for the rest of the year.

If I can find some time, I hope to do a RR sometime today, but I owe my coach a recap first. 

• Calories out: 2562 From lifestyle:2481, From activities:81

Tuesday - November 5

Home without a problem!  Got home in time to unload in the daylight and half way decent fall day.  Back to reality tomorrow!!  The IM buzz can only last so long!

kenj's Training Log

November 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Volume

Time
Distance

Actual vs Planned