WEDNESDAY
Light drizzle
High 50F
Low 44F
Run
  • 39m 42s
  • 4.70 miles
  • 08m 27s /Mi

Ok, did not want to get out of bed this morning. Forced myself onto my feet after only 4.5 hours of sleep. Spent too much time cleaning and organizing last night. While shaving, my legs felt very fresh. Decided to go for speed this morning. Last speed workout before Sudbury in two weeks. New PR today.Old one was set 8-23-05

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 4 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 4.5 Overall Workout: 5
Blew off the AM workout. Not sure if I will make it up

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 2 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 7
Run
  • 28m 03s
  • 3.20 miles
  • 08m 46s /Mi

one mile warm up. 30 second sprints with 30 second light jog for the next mile. One mile cool down.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 4 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 5.5 Overall Workout: 3
Bike
  • 45m
  • 9.00 miles
  • 12.00 Mi/hr

drainer

Run
  • 15m
  • 1.20 miles
  • 12m 30s /Mi

brick with a fast start to the run with a sprint in the middle, then a cool down.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 4 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 8
Happy Easter to all! Will see if I can fit a run in or something today :)

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 3 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 7.5
Just so psyched about last night! had a great time, and even better lost weight doing it. :)

• Health data: Sleep: 5 Stress: 5 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 5 Hours slept: 8.5
Bike
  • 1h 15m 11s
  • 21.10 miles
  • 16.84 Mi/hr

Got Dulcinea out yesterday. quick sprint into work in the morning with longer ride home planned.

Started long ride home, came up quick on a ridder much slower. Decided to pass with authority, but was comming up on a stop sign. About 40 yards in frount of me. The other rider checked back and took a hard left...HOLY CRAP IT WAS TYPE A GIRL PILOT!!!

Stopped and gasbagged for about 25 minutes. So long long ride :)

Was about 10 minutes late home for a shower, covered with extream speed and no shave, but caught up. Wife a little pissed, but by the end of the evening all was good.:)

Sport
  • Walking
  • 3h 00m

walked behind the gravely at work.

Had a great dinner out. "Surprise" party for my wifes birthday. Got to fire and ice on time. Wife got to hostess first "two please" she was starving and was thrilled to get seated right away. Got to the table, could not see any of our guests. Told the hostest we had others joining us that my wife did not know about. Got the numbers set up and waited at the bar. Had walked right past Jamie and Jen. Were joined quickly by Scott and Chuck, and Deb. Jamie and Wendi showed just a little latter. Got seated quickly after all arived, about 45 minutes after we had got there.

Started the food buffet thing and final guests showed. My wife dropped and F bomb when she saw them. Long story, but they have been away from the group since thier wedding just after sept 11 2001. Lots of drama, but all is good now. :) Stayed about 4 hours, we were amoungst the first in and last out :) Had a great time...best part, no clean up! Had too much fun.

• Health data: Sleep: 3 Stress: 4 Soreness: 5 Fatigue: 5 Hours slept: 6 Overall Workout: 4

Ontherun's Training Log

April 2006 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Time
Distance
Time
  • November's totals
  • October's totals